Ice in My Veins

001

He sat stunned at the scene before him. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he looked at his parents bodies in a pool of their own blood. He closed his eyes to the sight, but that did nothing to get rid of the image that was before him. His parents were dead, murdered, gone. He couldn’t think.

Gathering his composure he ran up the stairs to the house looking for his little sister. Please let her be alright he prayed as he dashed into her room. A silent scream left his lips as he looked at his sister’s body laying in her bed. He walked over to her and gathered her small frame in his big arms.

Sorrow swallowed his screams. His friends looked on at the anguish of their leader and felt the pain as well. Shadows knew who did this and he was going to make sure that they pay. They had taken his family and now he wanted nothing, but to kill all those who crossed his path.

The rival gang for months has been messing with him and the guys, but he never once acted out of hand with them. The war had been going on for years as each one took out other rivals to get to the point where they both are now. Now it was a do or die to see who was going to be the head of them all, but he never thought that they would go this far.

As he released his sister’s body he got up and walked out the house. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to make sure that they all pay for what they did to his family. He was going to make sure that Michael paid for this sevenfold. Like the name of his gang, Avenged Sevenfold, everyone knew never to mess with them personally unless they had a death wish and now someone crossed the line. Now they were going to take them out and settle the score.

Michael was going to get what was due to him; Shadows just had to figure out how he was going to do it when a thought came to his mind. An evil grin came to his face as he thought about it. Revenge was sweet when eaten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all. This is a new story that I am posting. Tell me what you think. I have never written something like this and I never written in narrator's voice. So, yeah comments are helpful.