Ice in My Veins

010

Danika watched as the three men that left earlier came in with various bags and started to set things on the table. She never looked anyone in the eye and the men including Syn had left her alone for the moment. She was a happy for the moment.

She went back to looking at her knees when the others had came back in with the bags. She didn’t want to look at her capture and let them see the fear in her eyes. She had to stay strong and composed. Crying was going to get her no where. She learned that lesson when she started to cry silently and Shadows told her to stop her fucking tears because one cared.

She was lost in thought when she felt the bed depress. Her first instinct was to move and that what she did, “Hey, hey, hey, its okay. It’s me Christ, “she heard him say. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then looked at him, “Here eat this and then go to sleep,” he told her.

“I can’t sleep knowing…” she whispered and looked to Syn. Christ followed her line of vision and understood what she was thinking. She was afraid to sleep knowing he was there.

“It’ll be okay. I’ll watch and make sure he doesn’t do anything, okay,” they just looked at each other and she nodded her head, “Good now eat this,” he told her as he hand her a carry out plate with the lid ripped off and a plastic fork.

“Thanks,” she said as she took the food and started to eat the bacon, eggs, harsh browns, and pancakes that were on her plate. Soon after Christ handed her a cup of orange juice and she gladly took it. She started to realize that the more she ate the more tired she got. She didn’t even realize that she had fallen asleep.

Johnny looked at the sleeping girl and felt that she didn’t deserve this, but they had to avenge Shadows’ family and she was the only way to do that. He wished that there was another way, but there wasn’t. He hated dragging innocent people into these things, but Michael started it first so they would finish it. Even though she was going to suffer from someone else’s doing he was at least going to make sure she was okay.

Getting up he went and took the plate from her lap and sat if on the table. Then he moved to take off her shoes and then pulled the covers over her.

Everyone watched him in the room and Shadows wanted to scream at him, but he knew his friend. Christ hated just as much as he to drag innocent people in, but she was a means to an end, “Johnny, what are you doing,” he asked him.

“Just making sure she’s comfortable Matt,” Johnny responded and then went back to the other side and crawled in next to the girl.

Matt had saw their exchange earlier and heard Johnny promise that he would make sure that Brian didn’t do anything to her, but Matt thought that Johnny should be protecting her from him because he was starting to feel the beast in him steer and that was never good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank y'all for commenting it really made my day. Now here is an update for you all. Hope you enjoyed it.