Ice in My Veins

012

Danika came out the bathroom and she now had the courage to ask them why she was taken, “Why did you all take me and not go after Michael himself,” she asked as she looked at the men.

All the men looked at her at once and she noticed how they are were beautiful men, but they also were dangerous. She watched the one with the green eyes who had been quite this whole time turn away, but the rest stayed staring at her. She turned her head towards Christ who cleared his throat, “Well. You’re here because…,” he was cut off before he could finish.

“It’s now of her fucking business why we took,” Syn jumped in as he looked at her with an evil glint in his eyes.

Danika was not going to let him scare her anymore, “It is when you abduct someone who has never done anything in their life and if you think that getting to Michael is through me then you are sadly mistaken because he cares about no one. If he could kill his own father, what makes you think that he cares about me,” she huffed. She was really starting to get pissed off.

Johnny looked at her with interest, “What do you mean he doesn’t care about you, you are his girlfriend right,” he questioned.

She started to laugh hysterically and then she started crying a little from laughing, “I’ve never been with him. He’s just a friend. The most I ever did with the guy was kiss him. Michael doesn’t care about anything except what he wants. I’m something that he’s been wanting for a long time and I am something that he can’t have,” she told them all.

“Well that’s not the word on the street,” Rev said as he looked at her fully up and down liking the way she looked in the short shorts. She didn’t like the look, but she didn’t show that he was making her anger fade with fear again.

She just shrugged her shoulders, “Yeah, well I wouldn’t know about that. I don’t live the gang style life and I won’t live it again. I grew up in that mess and I didn’t like it,” she told them, “So, are you going to tell me or what? I want to know why I was taken,” she demanded again.

Vengeance turned to look at her and for the first time spoke, “We took you because your bitch as boyfriend killed people that didn’t have anything to do with this and no its pay back and don’t tell us he doesn’t care about you. We all know he does. Why do you think he put people to watch you in the first place or why he upped it up? It’s because he knew that if anyone found out about you, you would be the first thing they kill before they went after him. He’s pain is through you and we are going to cause him a lot of pain,” he told her.

Danika let out a sigh and looked away. She knew that what she just been told was true and she didn’t know what to do about it. She knew now that she was paying for Michael’s sins and she just wanted to cry. She tried to get away from this life, but it always seemed to follow her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for commenting and hello to all the newcomers. I am sorry if I haven't been able to talk to you, but you can hit me up on mibba and if you comment I usually try to talk to people who comment me. Oh and so drama or suspense is about to start. Okay I hoped you enjoied it