Ice in My Veins

014

Johnny watched over Danika as she slept wondering what had caused her to just start throwing up like that. He wanted to know why she blacked out and why she was whimpering in her sleep now tossing and turning. He had the guys shut both the connecting doors as he spooned her while she slept.

Sometime after four in the morning Rev and Vengeance came in and crashed on the other bed. It was at that time that Johnny allowed himself to go to sleep.

The next morning Danika woke to the sound of the men talking, but she didn’t move or open her eyes to let them know that she woke up. She just wanted to fade back into the darkness, but she also wanted to hear what they were talking about.

“Why in the fuck did she start puking,” Syn asked as he looked to the sleeping figure.

“I don’t know she just took one look at you guys having sex and she just puked,” Rev said as he lit up a cig.

“I’m telling you that was fucking sick seeing her do that. It’s like she can’t stand the sight of sex,” Vengeance said as he looked down at his plate of food.

“We need to wake her up so we can go,” Shadows said as he stood up. Walking over to the bed he ripped the cover off of her which scared her. Looking up at him they just stared at each other, “Time to get up princess,” he said to her before he threw the covers down and walked out to the other room.

Danika quickly got up and watched as Christ walked over to her with a pile of clothes, “I had the guys go and pick you up some stuff to change in. So go take a shower and then we’re leaving,” he said as he handed her the clothes.

Taking the clothes she said, “Thank you,” and then walked off to the bathroom. She hastily took a shower and put on the clothes that were given to her. The bra, panties, jeans, and t-shirt fit perfectly. They must have done their homework she thought as she stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed.

Once out the bathroom Christ handed her some socks and her shoes and she put them on and then followed them out with Syn and Shadows behind her to the black 15 passenger van. When she climbed into the van Christ pulled her to him and she was grateful for that fact. She didn’t trust the others even though she knew he would kill her without hesitation if the occasion so called for it. She trusted him not because of that, but because he wanted to treat her like she was human until her time was up.

After they had sat down Christ told her who everyone was, “the guy who is driving that’s JB and the guy in next to him is his twin Mattie or Matt. Next is Danny who is seating to the quiet one in the group Vengeance whose real name is Zacky. The tall skinny in the back right is Rev or Jimmy. Then there is Shadows or Matt and Synyster whose name is Brian, and last but not least there is me Christ, but you can call me Johnny.”

Danika smiled at him, “Thank you for being so kind to me,” she said, “My name is Danika,” she told him. Soon they started to talk and it just made Shadows angry.

“You two quiet,” he told them.

“But Ma…,” Shadows cut him off.

“I don’t care Johnny. I don’t want you talking to her,” he told the smaller man, “And you face the front bitch or I may bring you back here so I can give you something else to talk about.”

Danika who was looking at Johnny did what she was told. She didn’t want to piss the bigger guy off. She knew he would kill her with out blinking his eyes and she needed to stay alive as ling as she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is a another chappy. I hope that you likered it. I just made up a new word!

thanks for all the comments and reading.