Ice in My Veins

015

They had been driving for three hours out of their thirteen hour trip and they had just crossed into California. They were driving along the isolated rode into one of many of California’s deserts. As they traveled along the rode Rev became restless and needed to take a piss. “Hey JB pull over I got to drain the pipe,” he said as he leaned into the front of the van.

JB pulled over to the side and everyone got out. Once outside the men all surrounded Danika to make sure she didn’t run, but she came up with another plan and hopefully it would work, “I have to use the bathroom as well,” she told them once everyone was out the van.

Shadows looked towards Danny, “Take her somewhere,” he commanded and Danny nodded his head grabbing her arm and taking her over to a small bushy area that was up a hill.

Once there Danny looked at her while she started to unbutton her pants. She looked at him with a meek smile, “Um can you please turn around. I can’t go if someone is watching me,” she told him hoping that he would buy her little act. He nodded his head and then turned from her.

She moved around like she was about to use it when she was really looking for a rock. When she found one held it in her hands and ran at him full speed hitting him in the head. He stumbled a little and cried out and she just took off running. She had a head start from the rest of the men and Danny was dizzy from the blow she gave him.

After a while Danny was able to yell for the guys. When they finally realized what was going on and they saw her running in the distance Shadows became furious, “JB get the van and cut her off, Mattie go help Danny, the rest of you lets go,” he told them as he started to run after her.

Danika didn’t dare look behind her. She knew that they were after her. Now she could her Syn’s taunts about how he was going to punish her and it made her pump her legs hard. She was grateful that she worked out and that she was an avid runner.

She was running when she felt her body being collided into. She didn’t know who it was, but they started to roll down the rocky incline. It hurt like hell, but once they stopped she started to crawl even though she was dizzy.

Syn was the one who tackled her and he watched as she tried to get away, but he grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to him. As she was feeling herself being dragged she grabbed another rock and when she came face to face with Syn she hit with it. The first blow did nothing, but she did it again and again and his grip loosened on her.

Getting up from underneath him she saw a car in the distance and ran towards it. JB who was driving the van had stopped when he saw what was happening and went to help Syn.

As she ran she flagged the car down and ran to the driver, “Please help me, they are trying to kill me! Help me please,” she sobbed.

The man got out of the car and looked at her, “Where are they miss,” he asked and she pointed to the group of men that where not to far away, “Ma’am you get in the car and lock the doors,” he told her and she did what he told her to do.

She climbed into the driver’s seat and over to the passenger side and watched as the man adjusted something that was on his back. She noticed that it was a gun and felt relieved.

Once she had the doors locked the guys were in front of the car, “I think you have something that belongs to us,” Syn said as he glared at Danika who was seated in the car.

“Now sir, I have to disagree. This young lady said that you were trying to kill her. It’s best if you just BACKED OFF,” the man yelled at them.

Danika watched what was going on even though she couldn’t really hear.

Shadows stepped up to the guy, “Either you can let her go or you can be added on our lists of people we’ve killed,” he said in that deep deadly tone of his.

The man just laughed at him and pulled out his gun, but that didn’t affect Shadows because as soon as he saw the gun, he had his out, cocked it, and shot the man right between the eyes without blinking an eye.

Danika screamed and covered her mouth as she saw what Shadows just did and started to cry. The men soon surround the car and she panicked, “Open the fucking door or you are going to regret it bitch,” Shadows bellowed at her, but she didn’t listen.

She instead started to crawl back over to the driver’s seat, but before she could even put the car in drive he had busted the window and reached in grabbing her by the hair. He grabbed a hand full and yanked her back into the passenger’s seat and dragged her out the busted window not caring if she got cut out not.

Once he had her out he sent a blow to her face backhanding her so hard that she saw stars and she could feel blood coming out of her nose. She fell to the rode and hit her head hard, but that didn’t stop him from picking her back up and slapping her across the face again.

As he hit her all she could think about was how much stronger Shadows was and that she would whether have Syn hitting and kicking her than him. After a couple of blows to the face she fell down and he took off his belt. He really wanted her to understand that she was theirs now and that she wasn’t going to get away. Once he had the belt off he started to hit her body that lay on the rode until all his frustration about what just happened was out.

Danika was numb after the beating and was on the verge of unconsciousness when she felt herself being gently picked up and lifted of the ground. She noticed that it was Johnny by his smell, “Why did you try to run, huh,” he asked her as he sat her in the back and laid her head in his lap. He looked down at the girl and he felt so sorry for her, “Please promise me never to run again or it would be much worse,” he told her.

She couldn’t seem to do anything, but nod her head as she finally slipped into the darkness once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I am warning people now and before I post the next chapter. Chapter sixteen contains rape at the end of it. IF you can't handle that then I suggest you read it until you get to the last three paragraph's. I am giving you a heads up now and then I will warn you again when I post it. Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting.