Ice in My Veins

020

The maids stayed and talked for a while Danika then left. She no longer felt like going to sleep. It was almost midnight and she didn’t no what to do.

“Want to watch a movie,” Johnny asked her as he watched her look around.

She turned and smiled at him, “I would like that,” she told him.

Getting up he went to help her stand, “Do you think you can walk,” he asked with concern on his face.

Since she was a few inches shorter than him she looked up, “Yeah I think so, but it hurts a lot to move,” she told him.

He nodded his head in understanding and he wrapped his arm around her waist, “Are you ready,” he asked.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head and slowly they made their way to the little seating area with the entertainment center. The large bedroom looked like an open apartment which was spacious. When they had gotten to the make shift living room Johnny helped her sit down.

Danika let out a relieved sound when she was able to sit once more. Her lower half was screaming and it felt good to just sit and or better yet to lie down. She just wanted to forget the rape, but she knew she couldn’t and with the physical pain and with him around it was going to be hard to do that.

After he helped her get settled he went to the entertainment center and searched threw the DVD’s that Shadows had. A few moments later he turned to her and held up a DVD box, “How about Scarface,” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s cool. I like that one.”

Turning back to the center he opened the box and popped the movie into the connected DVD player. As the movie started Johnny ran and grabbed the cover from off the bed with some pillows and came to sit with her on the couch. As the two watched the movie Danika started to feel her eyes droop and then she was out like a light soon followed by Johnny who let the stress from the day wash over him fell asleep next to her.

It was around two in the morning when Shadows went looking for Johnny and there was only one place he could be and that was with her. Shadows didn’t like the fact that Johnny was hanging out with her so much when she was a means to an end. He needed to keep Johnny away from befriending her before he ended up hurt in the end.

He knew that Johnny really wasn’t cut out to be like him or the rest of the guys, but he did know how to hold his own and that was what kept him in the group. Even though Johnny had a tough outside, he had an even gentler inside and that was the side that Shadows didn’t want to be played in this situation. He wondered if Johnny would care so much about her is she wasn’t so innocent, but that thought flew out of his mind as he walked into the room.

Shadows looked around and noticed that the bed was empty, but when he looked to his left he noticed that the TV was playing Scarface and that they both were asleep on the couch. He didn’t like the sight and the beast inside him stirred once more.

Walking up to the two he stood behind the couch and then bent down and lifted it. Soon the couch was rising on one side and the two tumbled to the floor in screams. Shadows released the couch and came face to face with a pissed off Johnny, but a very frightened girl.

“Shadows,” Johnny yelled, “What the hell was that for,” he questioned.

Shadows knew that Johnny didn’t mean to yell at him, but it still pissed him off. Leaning on the back of the couch with his big arms he spoke, “Don’t you ever question me Christ,” he told the younger man.

Johnny knew that he stepped over the line, but he was shocked over Matt’s behavior, “I’m sorry Shadows,” he said looking down knowing that it was Shadows he was talking to and not Matt.

“I know, but what did I tell you about her,” Shadows asked now looking at the Danika. He could see her breathing start to pick up and it satisfied him to know that she was scared. It let him know that he had broken her.

Johnny didn’t know what to say as he got up from his spot on the floor. Looking between the two he gave Danika a weak smile before he left the room looking for the others.

Straightening his stance Shadows started to walk around the couch and watched with pleasure as she crabbed walked away from him in her fear, but instead of going towards her he walked over to the TV and turned off the DVD and TV. When he was done he walked out the room with a smirk on his face. I’m going to have fun with this one he thought as he made his way back to where the guys were drinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh may some of you guys comments are of the chian and off the wall. I have ever read commenst like the ones I read on here. Yo guys are amazing and thank you all for reading my story. Now I hoped that you enjoyed this chapter.