Ice in My Veins

022

It’s been a week. A hellish long week for Michael, as he paced his office floor, like he did so many times this week. Images of the rape replayed in his head from the week before and he felt so weak and helpless that he couldn’t protect her. After all it was his fault that got her into Shadows clutches and now he had to find a way to get her out and soon.

There was a knock on the door and then Jake walked through the door. Michael stopped in his pacing and turned to the other man, “Any news,” he asked.

Jake nodded his head, “From what has been witnessed by our two men, she’s safe. None of them go in or out of the room except Johnny, but he’s not a threat they said. So, far he has been the one to keep them from doing anything to her,” he finished.

Michael let out a relieved sigh. He knew what they were capable of and he knew that if they got their hands on her any time soon she wouldn’t last that long. He’d heard of the rumors and he’d even saw some of the damage that they could do. He didn’t want that for Danika. She didn’t deserve that, but if he hadn’t smoke Shadows’ family she wouldn’t be were she is now.

He knew that he was at fault. He was even warned not to go after Shadows’ family, but he didn’t heed the warning and now he is regretting what he did. He now wished that he listened to them. He now wished that he was there to protect her from getting abducted. He now wished that he was able to stop the rape, but no matter now much he wished he couldn’t take back the past.

He was now suffering for his mistake and the one person he loved was suffering along with him. It was Danika who taught him what love was. It was her who taught him that everything was give and take and the amount of love you get is equal to the love you make. He wanted things to be different, but he knew that it wasn’t going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey man did I tell you guys you are awesome? Man these comments blow my mind. Oh and you won't believe who the two guys are when it gets to the end. You will be like what the hell.

Anyhoo this goes out to Calder. Don't give up on your dreams becasue when you least expect it they will come true.

I lovers you guys.