Ice in My Veins

026

Danika once again found herself back in the shower after her encounter with Shadows. She felt so sick to her stomach about her reaction to his touch, not only did she get off once, but twice. Knowing that that happened her stomach churned and she just wished that she would disappear into thin air or that she would wake up from this nightmare and be back at home.

After staying sometime in the shower and getting dressed she called the maids and asked them to bring food and to come and hang out with her for a while if they could and not an hour later they arrived. Carmen walked over to her and handed her several prescription bottles.

“What are these,” Danika asked as she took the bottles.

“My cousin is a nurse at an OBGYN office and I told her about you. So she gave me some prenatal medications for you to taken until you can see a doctor. So, since you can’t see a doctor until your 10-12 weeks she said that this was a good start in making sure this is a healthy baby,” Carmen finished.

“But what if I don’t want it? How can I kill it,” Danika asked nervously. She knew that it was wrong for abortions and everything, but she just couldn’t have his child.

Carmen just looked at her, “Girl if the Lord didn’t want you to have this child then you wouldn’t have gotten pregnant from the rape. Maybe by having this baby it will help Shadows become is old self. Help him to be Matt once again instead of Shadows.”

Danika looked into her face and knew that Carmen was specking what she thought was truth, “Tell me about Matt,” she asked.

Carmen and the other maids told her all the good things about Matt. It was hard for Danika to even believe that a monster like him was considered good, “It was when his sister was murdered that his dark side started to resurface. It was like his family was the light that kept the darkness inside him at bay. Now don’t get me wrong he had his share of moments with them alive, but never like this. It was as if the beast in side him has taken over,” Carmen said.

As the women told story after story about Shadows’ former self she started to feel herself melt just a little for his lose. It was as if she understood his grief and she felt bad over what happened to his family and the angrier she became at Michael for causing so many people heartache, but yet she knew that she shouldn’t let her guilt get in the way. She was still looking for a way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I guess that this is a filler, but it has some important parts in it and its kinda crappy, but i hope that you enjoy. The story is going to start picking up so yeah just bare with me.

Oh and you are officially pervs. once again teh rape chapter has been read more than that other chapters. and the comments lets not get on those.