Ice in My Veins

027

Days flowed into weeks and soon Danika found herself 8 weeks pregnant. She was hunched over the toilet from morning sickness and as she listened to the sounds of Shadows getting up from the bed. He had taken to sleeping with her almost every day and every time they slept together she found some type off satisfaction from it.

Knowing that she was getting off from him having sex with her made her feel like a whore because to her it was no longer rape. She had learned so much about the man Matt that she fell in love with the good side of him, but the dark side who was Shadows she hated and lofted.

She really didn’t know if she was suffering from capture bonding or what others like to call Stockholm Syndrome or not. Flushing the toilet she stood up and went to brush her teeth when she was done she looked into the mirror only to see him looking back at her, “Do you need to go to the doctor,” he asked her as he just looked into the eyes of her reflection.

Danika didn’t know what to say, but she knew that she did have to go see a doctor soon. So, she just nodded her head and went out into the bed room. Crawling back under the covers she listened to Shadows get ready for the day. She was almost to sleep when she felt a nudge.

Opening her eyes she looked up to see Shadows staring down at her, “Get up. We have to go,” he told her and for the first time she didn’t hear the usually angry in his voice. True it was still deep and menacing, but it sounded just a little softer.

After she got up she dressed and followed Shadows out the room. Once they walked down the three levels and out to the first floor main room Shadows signaled for everyone to move where everyone followed him and Danika out the door. In the front of the house were three black SUV’s.

Danika followed Shadows to the middle one where he climbed in and motioned for Danika to get in the very back with him. Once the two were in the car the other for men of Avenged Sevenfold climbed in and waited for the other two SUV’s to get ready.

Johnny who was sitting on the left hand side of Danika pulled her close so that her head rested on his shoulder. He already knew what was making her sick, but he still didn’t let Matt know that he knew. What other great way to find out that the girl you raped is pregnant than to take her to the doctor, Johnny thought.

Everyone knew that he was taking her to go see a doctor because then it would help him in the long run, but Johnny was thinking that she was breaking him down. That she was bringing Matt back because if it was Shadows’ choice he would have left her there to rot, but he didn’t. He just hoped that when Shadows finds out that she is pregnant that he won’t loose it, but take this as a chance to start over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yesterday I decided to take a break from Ice since I have posted everyday or twice sometimes since it started. So, here is another update for you. Over the next few days it may be hard for me to update since I will be working, but I will try. Thank you lots.