Ice in My Veins

028

Shadows stood there in somewhat of a shock at the doctor’s news, “We are going to need to find you a good OBGYN and set you up with an appointment Mrs. Sanders,” the doctor said.

Upon making the appointment Shadows had said that she was his wife and he was allowed to come into the room with her to make sure she didn’t run, but he wasn’t expecting this. He wasn’t expecting her to be pregnant. He just watched as she looked everywhere, but at him and he knew that she was feeling bad and a part of him started to feel guilty.

Shadows knew for a fact that for her to be this far along meant that she had conceived when he had raped her. This was bad and good all wrapped into one and he really didn’t know what to do about he, but sure as hell wasn’t allowing her to get an abortion if she thought that he was going to allow it.

After the doctor had made an appointment for her to see an OBGYN she didn’t say a word as they walked out and neither did she. She was hungry, but she wasn’t going to tell him that even if it was important to eat. When they walked out the office she felt him intertwine their fingers together, “Thank you doctor,” he said and then they continued on.

Danika wanted to snatch her hand away, but she knew that if she did that there would be hell to pay. She didn’t know if he was the type to beat pregnant women, but she wouldn’t put it pasted him. Once they were outside of the private clinic he led her to the right and started to walk down the sidewalk. She panicked she didn’t know where he was taking her and she wanted to scream for help, but she knew better.

When they are gotten to there destination Shadows led her into the same sub place and led her to the counter to order. She was shocked at what just happened. He had taken her to get something to eat and it amazed her. It was as if he wanted her to be fed and then she remembered that she didn’t eat and he must have realized that.

When it came to their turn to order Shadows got what he wanted and then all eyes were on her. She didn’t know if she allowed to speak and she looked right at him, “They are waiting for your order sweetheart,” he said in that timbre of his.

Danika shook herself mentally and then ordered. Once she was done she had realized that the other guys and their men where there as well. After they had all gotten the food. The men of Avenged Sevenfold sat at a table along with Danika and then their men surround them like a shield.

As she sat and eat her sandwich she could feel Shadows looking at her from his seat across from her. She knew that she should eat so she did. Focusing her eyes on her food instead of on him she began to eat her sub. Once she took her first bite she felt his eyes leave her and she felt relief.

“So what’s wrong with princess,” Syn asked venom from his seat at the end of the table.

Shadows really didn’t know what to tell his friends, but he knew that they were going to find out anyway, “She’s pregnant,” he stated.

Syn who had been taking a drink of his pop choked as he looked over to his friend and then to the girl that was sitting in front of him with her head down, “What,” he asked.

Shadows cleared his throat, “You heard me and we’ll talk about this later,” he stated in a commanding voice.

Danika swallowed the bite of food that was in her mouth and was thankful when the talk of her pregnancy was over. After everyone had finished once again Shadows intertwined their fingers and led her back out side. They quickly made it back to the SUVs’ and she was glad as they drove off making the hour long trip back home after she felt herself getting sleepy. She didn’t even realize that she had fallen asleep in Shadows arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry. I just felt bad when I saw your e-mails about me not updating every day. I will be working now so I have that plus updating stories heance In Love With A stripper and Betrayed not being updated yet because of the new job. I will still try to update this everyday if I am not too tired from work since its prewritten now by 13 chapters. I hope you enjoyed it.