Ice in My Veins

003

The gang Avenged Sevenfold sat outside the house and watched as Michael came outside with the girl following behind him. They watched as he pulled her closed and kissed her goodbye. They continued to watch as she waved to him once he got into the car and stood there watching as the car drove away with him and his men.

It’s been two weeks since his family was murdered, but it was now that Shadows was going to get his revenge. It had taken them a while, but they were able to track down the one thing that Michael held dear to him and it was through the girl. The plan was to take her and do with her as they wished until they were able to break Michael and kill them both.

Danika felt like someone was watching her and she looked towards a black SUV that was further down the rode, but she looked she shook the feeling away. She couldn’t see inside the SUV and she thought that she was just being pariond. Michael always had men over to watch her and even more now, though he wouldn’t tell her why. So, she was safe because she had people watching her. Before going into the house she looked around once more and walked into the house waving to the guards as she went in.

As usual she did her routine of showering and putting lotion her dark skin before she slipped into a pair of short shorts PJ’s and a matching tank. Crawling into bed she shut off all the lights and closed her eyes allowing sleep to over come her.

Synyster, M. Shadows right hand man, watched as the lights went off in the room that belonged to the girl and looked at the clock. It was ten at night and they were planning on making their move sometime after one in the morning; where they knew that most people would be asleep.

None of the men talked. They were use to silence especially when they were on a job and this was one important job. They needed to get the girl and get out. Usually the five men would have some of their men to do the job, but this one was personally and they wanted to get the girl themselves. They were avenging not only for Shadows, but for themselves because his family was also their family and each man treated the other as a brother.

As Shadows, Synyster, Vengeance, Rev, and Christ waited in silence they mentally prepared themselves and before they knew it, it was time.

The men that were out side didn’t even get a chance to defend themselves. This was going to be easy, but as they were going into the house one of the men from guarding the house was able to warn the others inside. Even though they were warned it still didn’t save them.

The five easily took the guards out. Shadows watched as one guard ran to the room that belonged to the girl and a smirk came across his face as he walked to the room followed by the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I hope that you are enjoying this.

Thanks for the comments. The make me giddy.