Ice in My Veins

032

Michael was sitting having lunch when he saw Jake walk in, “I have news sir,” he stated as he went to stand next to Michael.

Michael pointed to a seat telling Jake that he could sit down, “What is it,” he asked as he put his fork down.

“It’s about Danika.”

“What about her,” he asked as he braced himself for the coming news. He had already been told how Shadows had taken up sleeping with her and when he found that out he went on a rampage.

“I was just informed that they found out that she was pregnant with Shadows’ child,” Jake finished.

A twisted look came over Michael’s face as he took his arms and swept everything off the table in frustration. He was shaking violently from not being able to control his anger.

“And there is one more thing sir,” Jake stated.

“What is it,” Michael asked darkly.

“Danika’s father just flew in and he’s here.”

Michael couldn’t believe his ears. Her FATHER here meant bad news. That meant that if he heard about it all the way from the East Coast then ALL the gangs new about it and it wasn’t good. This could be bad because he didn’t know on what side her father would be on. If he was here to help get her back or was he here to get revenge for her.

He didn’t have much time to really think about it because the doors that lead onto the outside patio where he was eating soon opened and in walked Danika’s father. He was a tall black man who was dark in complexion and was powerfully built even in his 50’s.

Nathan “Nate Dog” Jones looked at the man who was responsible for his daughter’s abduction and wanted to kill him on the spot, “What the FUCK have you gotten my daughter into,” Nate Dog asked as he looked at the younger male.

“I’ve gotten her into nothing Nathan,” Michael replied.

“Well that’s not what I fucking heard. It’s all over the fucking country that you decided to go after the most dangerous gang and now my daughter is in the middle of it. Is she even alive still,” Nate Dog questioned angrily.

“She is sir,” Jake answered for his boss.

Nate Dog turned his attention to the black man that had spoken, “Are you sure about that?”

“Yes sir, I am sure.”

Nate Dog bobbed his head and sucked on his teeth, “We need to come up with a plan to get my baby back. You better be luckily that I need your white ass or I swear you would be dead this instant,” he snarled at Michael, “And you.” He pointed to Jake, “I want all the information you know.”

Jake looked first to Michael who nodded his head and then to the new comer before he talked to Nate Dog, telling him all the information that he knew about his daughter. As Nate Dog heard everything that had happened to his daughter fury burned inside him. He was going after Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh so sorry, but I've been working and going to bed two or three hours after I get off work. I know. I am a bum, but none the less here is an update.