Ice in My Veins

033

After Shadows had gotten ready for the day he walked out his room leaving Danika to sleep. He headed down stairs to get breakfast when he came face to face with his comrades, “You okay man,” Jimmy asked as he spotted his friend.

“Yeah,” Shadows simple stated.

“Good, because we got a problem,” Rev said as he stood to stretch his long limbs.

Shadows didn’t like the sound of that, “What’s the problem,” he asked not wanting to hear the news, but he knew he had to.

Rev was the go to guy in the group. If you wanted to know something he would find out and then you would know, “it’s about our little captive,” he stated.

“What about her.”

“Well, I just found out that Michael had a little visit today by a big boss that’s from the east Coast.”

Matt thought for a moment, “Who was the boss?”

“None other than Nathan “Nate Dog” Jones,” Rev simply stated.

“And what does he have to do with Danika,” Matt asked.

“She’s his daughter. Apparently, the word was out that we were getting revenge against Michael and word spread amongst the groups and then got to Nate Dog. Now I guess he’s after us because we have his daughter.”

Shadows didn’t like the news at all. He was pissed. He was livid. He didn’t know who her father was, but he knew one thing was for sure, he wasn’t giving her up now without a fight. Not when she was having his child and Matt grew attached to her.

“What are we going to do,” Johnny asked.

“Nothing. Nate Dog knows better than to just come after us. He will try to get in touch with us first,” Shadows said.

“Yeah, that’s the best move we can make,” Vengeance said.

“I agree,” Syn jumped in, “but what about the girl. She’s pregnant,” he simply stated.

“She is,” Jimmy added.

Shadows looked at all his friends, “The girl goes no where and nothing is to happen to her and you all will protect her like we would protect each other.”

Everyone nodded their head in understanding of what could happen if she haves the child especially if the child is male. Then he would have a hair to take over after he was done, plus he would be able to work with Nate Dog and Nate Dog would work with him if not for Danika than for his grandchild.

Also knowing Nate Dog he would love to get his hands on a new business instead of just sticking with old neighborhood tricks of selling drugs even if he was big in that business. Whereas Avenged Sevenfold had business ties in everything from drugs to prostitution to killings or heists. They did it all and knowing Nate Dog he would want a cut as long as his daughter was safe.

Shadows knew that they were the most feared gang out there because when they wanted something they got it and no one was able to do anything about it, “When Nate Dog calls let me know,” he said as he walked out the door and out to the back where the beach was. He was starting to war with himself again and he needed to clear his head.

Once at a far enough distance he looked out into the expanse of the water to try and clear his thoughts of feelings and emotions. He needed to be cold when he did this, but the Matt side of him was making it harder for Shadows to do anything. It was as if by being with her had broken him already and he didn’t like that at all. He had to fix that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys here's a chappy. I think its crappy, but it was already pre written. I just hope that you enjoyed it. Oh and if you haven't already check out my one shots that I am doing on request. I am working in the second one shot now so don't worry it will be within the week that you get it.

SexSexSex