Ice in My Veins

035

Syn walked into the meeting room with Blaze behind him. When they got to the room it was to find the other guys sitting around in different spots, “Hello gentlemen,” Blaze said as she walked into the room. Looking at each one she took in their individual features noting how each and every one was handsome in his own way. Even if she was bi and tended to like girls more she did have to admit that there was something unique about them

“Hello Blaze,” she heard Shadows say with that deep voice of his. She shook at in the inside at his voice, but she didn’t allow it to show.

“Shadows,” she said in reply.

“So what brings you here,” Jimmy asked from his sitting spot next to the wall to wall window.

“I came to bring reports like y’all asked,” she stated.

“That’s good,” Zacky added, “because looking at the past few reports I’ve been finding some things missing,” he told her as he took his green eyes away from the ocean view and looked at her.

Blaze swallowed a little, “I don’t get what you mean.”

“Oh I think you know what we are taking about babe,” Synyster said as he walked around her to the door locking it.

Blaze didn’t like where this was going and she looked at each man in turn, “Have you been cheating us,” Johnny asked from the center of the room next to Shadows.

“No,” she asked, “You guys know me.”

Shadows cocked his head to the side, “Just because we know you doesn’t mean we trust you.”

She let out a laugh, “So what’s the deal,” she asked getting edgy.

“Well you know how every piece of info come through me don’t cha,” Jimmy asked with a sneer on his face. Blaze just nodded her head, “Well I got wind that you have been making the girls work extra hours and cutting money off the top. But not only have you been doing that, you started a small drug ring,” Jimmy stated.

Blaze did know what to say, “So what Jimmy is saying is not only have you been cheating us, but you have been going behind our backs,” Zacky said standing up and walking to the center of the room with Jimmy beside him.

“Not only do we hate cheaters, but we hate traitors as well. Seems that you have been working with an enemy gang,” Johnny said.

Blaze looked at them all and then turned to look at Syn who was standing behind her, “So what are you going to do to me,” she asked.

“Oh, just give you another reason to hate men more,” Syn said as he walked towards her and grabbed by the throat, “Now I really hate to chock a bitch, but this calls for it,” he said as he brought his fist up and punched her in the face.

Blaze let out a grunt, but she was just as strong and fought back. The others watched with interest as the two fought, but soon Syn over powered her and had her on the floor where he repeatedly kicked and stomp on her prone body.

Once Syn was doing with his beating he spit on her and then grabbed her by her hair so that she could face Shadows, “Now let this be a lesson to you,” Shadows said as he walked past her and spit in her face and walked out the room.

The others fallowed suit spitting in her face and walking out, “Hey get her the fuck out of here,” Syn told some men who were not to far away.

As the men picked up Blaze’s limp body she turned her head to Syn, “I’m gonna get you fuckers back,” she said before Syn walked over to her and hit her in the nose causing blood to gush out.

“We’ll be waiting for ya babe,” Syn told her before he blew her a kiss and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I fell asleep, but here it is. Thank you all for your reading and comments. You make me super duper gluper happy. :) Oh and the number of words in this chapter is 666. Some pple may find that cool.