Ice in My Veins

037

He stood on the sands of the beach looking out into the ocean as the battle raged inside him, “Just do it get it over with,” Shadows taunted.

“I can’t. She’s too good and she’s having my child,” Matt said back.

“Don’t you mean my child? I was the one who did the deed. You never had the guts to do anything.”

“I do have the guts to do things. I’m just not as cold hearted as you.”

“Oh, but don’t you see Matty I am you,” Shadows taunted.

Matt balled his hands into fists, “I can get rid of you. I did it once I can do it again,” Matt said.

“Oh Matty you can never get rid of me. You will always need me, always. How do you think you made it after you let Tommy die? Hmmm? I was the one who helped. I was the one who was there, no one else.”

“There were others. I had people around,” Matt defended.

“But who was the one who got revenge for Tommy Matt, who? It was me and no one else. I was the one who took care of everything.”

“True, but you have also messed up things and I have to fix them,” Matt told Shadows as he looked out at the ocean.

“Look enough of the bullshit. Either you kill the girl or I will do it and you know how I can be. I like to see them suffer. I even got my knife sharpened for her. Oh how I would love to see her…”

“SHUT UP,” Matt bellowed into his mind.

“Like I said kill her before I do,” Shadows warned.

“No I will fight you. I let you out for to long and now its time to put you back.”

“You can never put me back Matt and you can never get rid of me. I will always be here and you will always need me. I will stay unbound,” Shadows stated.

Matt let out a sigh of frustration. He came out here to think not be taunted by his darker half. Turning back towards the mansion he looked up to the third floor balcony and saw Danika standing there looking at him. His heart quieted down when he watched her.

Reaching for his phone, he texted Johnny and a few minutes later he watched as she left the terrace. Not long after he saw her walking towards him and he waited until she got into reaching distance before he pulled her to him, “What’s the matter Matt,” she asked softly.

“I’m tired,” he simply said and she just hugged him tighter.

“You can fight him,” she told him as she held on to him. I hope that I can he thought as he held her back and looked back out to the ocean.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so is everyone liking the every other day thing? Hmmm? Okay I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. i have been doing research and stuff on matt's condition and putting it in the story. So yeah. It will get clearer later. Okay I love the comments. So comment comment comment. and hello new readers. Oh and if you are reading Sex it will be updated next and then my other stories. Hopifully.