Ice in My Veins

038

Nate Dog sat in the chair and looked over the layout of the place that Avenged Sevenfold stayed at. Tonight they were planning on getting his daughter back one way or another. It had been a month since he came to this side of the country and he was leaving when the deed was done.

He was planning on taking his daughter home and getting her an abortion. They would have to hurry though because she was in her fourth month and a lot of places didn’t do it after five. He refused to let his daughter bring in a bastard that was caused from a rape.

They had gotten news from the men that were filtered in the rival gang and they have given the okay do to come down. They were not to far from the place and they were already counting the men one the outside from the layout they were given.

The older man looked over to the younger white man and could tell that he was just as ready as he was to get Danika back, but unbeknownst to them word had leaked from their end and Avenged Sevenfold was waiting for them.

Jimmy was the go to man in the group. What ever you wanted to know he could find it out and he had added to the success of the group. He was the one who knew which gangs to go after and which to befriend and he was the one who found out about Danika.

The four of the five men had waited in their private meeting room with the two men who were working for Michael before they went to their points. One of the maids had seen on one of the computers an e-mail account that had been left open and she went to get Jimmy. Once he looked at the e-mail he was able to crack the code and found out who it was.

He looked at all the incoming and out coming e-mails and smiled to himself. After he was done he told the others and then Shadows came up with a plan only they and their most trusted of men knew about. Matt didn’t want to take any chances so he had Danika in the room with him.

He looked over from his spot on the balcony and looked towards her sleeping form. He let out a sigh and then walked over to the bed and laid next to her. He had gotten extra help from ally groups and knew that he out numbered Michael’s men, even without the extra help that he had.

The movement of the bed caused Danika to stir and she looked over at the man that she was starting to fall for, “Matt,” she whispered and he gathered her close.

“Sshhh, be quiet and go back to sleep,” he told her as he stoked her hair.

Moving over so that she was pressed into his side more she rested her head on his chest as he started to caress her back. She wanted to go back to sleep, but she just felt something in the air. Like an intense feeling like she got the night that they took her.

After Matt was able to get her back to sleep he slipped out of the bed and looked at the time. Putting a gun in his left boot and one in the back holder of his jeans he walked to the desk and picked up his knife and put it in his right boot. Looking back at the sleeping form he walked out the room and down to the meeting room.

Once there he meet the rest of the guys and walked over to the two kneeled men on the floor. He looked at their battered faces before he held out his hand. With a smirk on his face Syn handed him a knife. Taking the knife Matt looked at the men and with out blinking an eye slit their throats one after the other.

Blood oozed from their necks as they bleed to death. One even tried to scream, but the sound came out muffled and curdled from the blood pooling in his neck. Slowly the light that was in their eyes faded and their pupils dilated to almost black letting Avenged Sevenfold know that the had just breathed their last.

Matt looked at his friends and partners, “You ready for this,” he asked them. They each got an evil look in their eyes as they each nodded their heads and went to their posts. Each one had blood on their minds.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry. I forgot to update. Forgivers me? ***gives puppy dog eyes***. Okay so comments are welcomed. I hoped that you enjoyed.