Ice in My Veins

042

Inside Shadows office Nate Dog watched as Shadows handled his daughter as if she was the most precious thing in the world, but yet at the same time he wasn’t. Nate wanted nothing more than to hurt him for the things that Shadows had done to his daughter.

He didn’t want the scene in front of him bloke all the shit that he heard of this man doing to his daughter. He wanted to kill the man in front of him, but he didn’t have his gun. Letting the air into his nose to calm himself he just focused on his daughter instead.

Nate Dog hadn’t seen her ever since he mother died, but they still kept in touch and he always kept tabs on her. Also, when he found out that she caught the eye of Michael he was hoping that their businesses could merge once she was with him or married to him, but now that all was shot to hell. He didn’t like how she was being used as a pawn to get revenge on someone else.

He knew that what Michael did was beyond stupid, but his daughter didn’t need to suffer for his stupidity. He didn’t want to loose his only child by the woman he loved. He had already lost the mother and he didn’t want to loose the child.

Just looking at his daughter he could tell that this ordeal was taking its toll on her and he wanted nothing more than to take her back home where she didn’t have anything to deal with. Looking into the eyes of the coldhearted bastard in front of him Nate Dog he spoke, “What are you planning on doing with my daughter,” he asked finding the strength to speak through his distain.

Shadows looked back at the older man not wanting to back down from the stare until he had to, “Do I honestly have to tell you what I am planning on doing,” he asked in return, “Just think on it,” he told Nate Dog.

Both men just continued to just stare at each other until Nate’s face light up with what he knew Shadows wanted from him. Turning towards his daughter he looked at her, “Are you really staying on your own,” he asked her.

Danika who was standing partially behind Shadows looked at her father and nodded her head “I am,” she told him quietly.

“Get her out the room and we’ll talk,” Nate told Shadows.

“Go back to bed and wait for me, okay,” Shadows told her. Once again she nodded her head and walked out the room.

Once she was gone both men made eye contact again after they both watched her leave, “So you want to make a connection with me,” Nate asked after a moment of silence.

“Why not. Your daughter is having my child and I am not planning on letting her go. She’s mine now and I’m giving you a chance to have reason to stay in her life,” Shadows told him.

“So you telling me that my decision on making a business deal with you will also affect my relationship with my child as well,” Nate Dog asked.

“Correct,” Shadows replied, “If you merge with us you can stay in contact with Danika, but if you don’t all ties with her will be broken off and I mean all. No letters, no anything,” he said as he looked at the older black man before him.

Nate Dog looked over at the younger guy whose tan white skin was littered in tattoos and scars,“What type of businesses are you into,” Nate Dig asked as he finally took a seat in front of Matt’s desk. Matt smiled and sat down as well. Things were looking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry I haven't updated, but IN has been hit with crazy ass cool storms. So yeah, I am sorry, but I hope that enjoyed this update. I feel so bad, but I made an effort to update the stories that I can before we loose power again.

LOVERS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!