Ice in My Veins

044

Blaze was sitting in the back of a seedy bar drinking vodka straight from the bottle. After the shit that went down with Avenged she lost everything that she had. All the ties with other people broke off because she no longer had Avenged’s back and she was looked down upon because she was considered a traitor.

Now people didn’t trust her and they didn’t want to be around her if she had Avenged against her, because that would mean that they were against her partners as well and they didn’t want that. So here she was drinking down her bitterness and hatred for the shit that was now her life.

People told her she was stupid for her actions. That they would have never pulled what she pulled when she had such a great deal with them. She had everything, but then greed got to her. It wasn’t that they were not making money, they were making thousands from the girls, but she wanted more. Her greed led to her down fall and here she was getting drunk off her ass like she has done for the past few weeks since the beating that she took from Synyster. She wished that there was a way to get them back.

As she wallowed in her thoughts a dark figure sat across from her, “Blaze,” the voice whispered.

Looking up she saw the second go to guy in all Of Cali next to Rev, “Yeah,” she answered with a slur.

“If you want to get revenge against them you need to contact this person,” he said as he held up a piece of paper and then stuffed it in her bra knowing that she may forget about it if he just left it on the table.

“Are you sure,” she asked looking at the man.

“I’m sure,” he told her.

“Thanks.”

“No prob,” the man told her as he quickly and quietly slipped from the booth much in the same manner that he had come.

Blaze tilted the bottle of liquor to her lips and drank a healthy swig that burned all the way down, but not caring since she was already gone. She was going to get her vengeance and it was going to be sweet she thought as she soon passed out in a drunken slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the lateness, but drama called this weekend. Okay so here is an update. oH and go check outthis iste if you read stories like The Black Sheep or The Safe Way from Nonnie. Also, A New Kind OF Syn will be posted at this site since she is no longer here.

fanficpassion

Thanks for reading,

Queenie