Ice in My Veins

045

Michael stood looking out of his bedroom window to his large garden below on the estate that he lived on. It was a long ten days after the attempted rescue of Danika and of the betrayal he received from her. He was bitter and hurt at the same time.

All his feelings were mixed up. Part of him wanted to kill her and Shadows for the pain that they caused him and a part wanted nothing more than to get her back and love her. Yet there was even a darker side that wanted her even if he took her in death because she belonged to him and him alone no matter what anyone said.

Looking towards the sky he saw that it was starting to get dark along with his mood. Turning away from the sight he walked over to his bed and laid down. As he laid he let the dark thoughts consume his mind and he came up with another plan in getting Danika away from Shadows even if that meant killing her in the process.

As he thought more on the plan he concluded that he would kill her after all and then himself that way ensuring that he would be with her even in death. While the thoughts and plans brew through his head he decided that that was the best plan. Since, he no longer have partners like he had before because all had dropped out completely after his failed attempt of going after Shadows, so he had nothing to loose.

But as he thought he knew that one thing for certain as that he wasn’t going to go after them just yet. No, he wanted to wait. He wanted to wait until he was sure that he could torture Shadows slowly and that was through the child that Danika was carrying.

By the time that he closed his eyes and fell asleep he had the whole plan formed in his head. All he had to do was wait five more months before he caused Shadows the worse pain that he had every felt next to loosing his family. And when he killed not only Danika, but the child that was to be born he was going to take great joy in actually seeing the anguish in Shadow’s eyes and to hear his screams. Revenge is sweet when ripened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys here is another update. Sorry for the Waits on Betrayed and Sex, but I lost the updates so I am rewriting so that they can be posted soon and Stripper will be updated as well. Thanks for the love.

Queenie