Ice in My Veins

047

Danika laid on her side facing the wall towards the little dinning area and waited for Matt to come to the room. She was scared from what happened in the afternoon, but now as she laid in bed for the night she wondered what had cause the man to speak to him like that.
She didn’t like what happened earlier, but the events still happened none the less.

She didn’t see what happened, but she did hear the man’s screams of pain and knew that Shadows was the cause. It was times like those when she got scared. She had been doing research on Matt’s condition and learned that he had a Split Personality Disorder, which meant that that it was like two people or more lived inside a person, but it’s really just the person’s personality split apart and not whole.

After waiting a while and noticing that he wasn’t coming back to bed she got up and decided to get up. Making her way to the computer that was set on a desk just to the right on the balcony she sat herself don in the comfortable chair and rested her back. She was huge for her size, but she was still able to move around when she needed too.

Typing up the website she knew by heart now she continued to read the information and case studies that she had found on Matt’s condition. Though may disagreed, most came to the same conclusion that the individual with the spilt personality needed to find what caused it and face the problem. By facing the problem it would help the person in merging the personalities back to one whole one.

As she read over the information she started to make plans in her head on how she was going to help Matt. She knew that he wouldn’t go to a professional so she would have to do it. She wanted the man that she loved to be whole and if that meant having just a little of Shadows in him than she would do it.

Just as she was getting off of the computer, the door to the room opened. Looking up she saw made and she went to stand. When she was getting to her feet all the way Matt was already next to her, “What are you doing up so late,” he asked, staring from her to the computer.

“I was waiting up for you and I was looking up information on babies and names,” she told him. She didn’t want to tell him that she was looking up ways to help him. She didn’t know how he would handle it or better yet how Shadows would handle it.

Even though Shadows was rarely there around her she had seen him when she did something that the latter didn’t like and that frightened her. Sometimes she would have to tell Matt how he blanked out and how Shadows came forward, but lately it seemed that Shadows was only coming out when needed.

He looked from her to the computer again and noticed that his eyes were changing, “Are you lying,” he asked in a deep voice. Danika knew that Shadows was surfacing and she had already came up with her lie just in case he did.

Logging back onto the computer she typed in a website and a front page on child birth and other helpful information popped onto the scene. When Shadows looked at it he felt Matt push against him to regain control and just like that Shadows was gone.

She let out a deep breath when she saw that Matt so easily won the battle and hugged his waist. At first he didn’t hug her, but after a while his arms tightened around her, “I’m sorry” he whispered to her.

“It’s okay. It’s getting better and you are gaining more control over him,” she told him.

“You think so,” he questioned unsure if she was telling him the truth.

“I know so. Lets go to bed,” she suggested and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the bed. Once they were laying down she was able to let out a breath that she had been holding. She was glad that she had gotten away with the lie, but how long would that keep before Shadows found out what she was doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys I forgot to update. Plz leave comments and love.