Ice in My Veins

049

Matt stalked off to the room that he had used when they first brought Danika there and walked in. locking the doors he went to the mini bar that was set there and reached for a bottle of unopened Jack Daniels. Uncapping the bottle he poured himself a glass when he heard a knock on the door.

Slamming the glass down he stalked over to the door and ripped it open to reveal a worried looking Johnny, “What the fuck do you want,” he asked as he looked at his younger friend.

“She asked me to come and check on you,” Johnny stated as he looked into his friend’s eyes.

Not needing to be told who she was Matt knew that it was Danika and let out a sigh. Walking a way from the door he walked over to the bed and sat down with his head in his hands, “Is she okay,” he asked.

“She’s a little shaken up, but she’s okay. She’s more worried about you though,” Johnny told him as he came to set next to his friend.

“She shouldn’t be,” Matt said sadly, “What did I ever do in life to deserve her,” he asked his friend forlornly.

“I don’t know man, but from what I see she wants to help you and be with you,” Johnny said as he walked further into the room, “She wants you Matt,” he stated simply.

“I want her two, but my other half that I barely have control over wants to kill her.”

“Maybe you could get help,” Johnny advised.

At the mention of the word help Matt switched to Shadows in the matter of seconds and lifted his head, “I don’t need any fucking help and there is no fucking way that you are going to get rid of me,” Shadows stated as he looked down at Johnny.

Johnny backed away noticing the change that took over his friend, “I’m sorry Shadows. I didn’t mean it to sound like that,” he explained.

An evil smirk came across Shadows face, “I bet you didn’t,” he replied as he stood up and started to walk towards the shorter man.

Johnny panicked and started to back away, “Shadows,” he started to say, but then he was cut off.

“I think you should leave before I do something I may regret, like killing our precious little Danika,” Shadows stated with a cold and evil look in his eyes, “I am just dying to find out how her flesh will respond to my knife.”

Johnny swallowed and then walked as fast as he could out the room and back to Danika. As he was making his way back to Danika he made a vow that no matter what happened he wasn’t going to allow her to die as long as he drew breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Shadows is a litte okay will really psychotic. Just found out that I can bum internet from my people living around me so I will be doing that until I get my own. Hope you enjoyed the update. Betrayed should be next then Sex, but it depends on how I feel. My mom is doing people and she is having her spinal cord surgery Friday. she is happy because then that means she will be able to move and feed herself and what not. So, thank you for all your prayers and support no matter how you gave it.