Ice in My Veins

005

After the SUV pulled off Danika continued to struggle, but soon stopped knowing that she wasn’t doing anything. She lay limply in the arms of the man that was holding her, “The fight’s out of you,” he asked her in his deep strong voice. She tried to answer, but his hand was still over her mouth, so she just nodded her head.

Making sure that she was done Shadows still held onto her before he finally released her. Once he released her he watched as she quickly set up and looked around the car. He couldn’t see her face but he knew that she was afraid, “Who are you guys and what do you want with me,” she asked. Her voice was calm, but that wasn’t how she felt in the inside.

Synyster, who was sitting on the other side of her, took off his mask and turned towards her, “It’s none of your damn business. So shut the fuck up and we won’t have to hurt you…too much,” he said.

Danika got the hint, but she wasn’t going out without a fight. Sitting between the biggest of the five men she took in her surroundings as she came up with a plan. The streets were deserted so there was little chance of anyone else getting hurt if she caused a car accident. So, she did it. Since she was behind the driver’s seat and in the middle she jumped to the front and grabbed the steering wheel turning hard to the right and watched as the car swerved and lost control.

The SUV collided with a pole and as she climbed over the stunned driver she stumbled out and started to run. She was dizzy from hitting her head, but she knew that she had to keep running so she did. She could hear them coming after her, but she didn’t look back she just kept running. Her only goal was to get away.

She saw an abandoned house in front of her and she ran towards it. She prayed silently that she would make it in there and hide. She had to make it. She didn’t want to die like this. She didn’t want to die because someone was after Michael. She knew that that could be the only reason that these men were after her and the reason why Michael had added more men to protect her.

She made it to the house and found a broken window and climbed through. She didn’t care about getting cut all she cared about was surviving. Once inside the building she started to look for a place to hide. She had just found a place when she heard them all burst through the door.

Shadows knew she was in here and he had to draw her out. Looking at his comrades he gave commands, “Rev and V check the upper levels, Christ you check the back, and Synyster you’re with me,” he said and then they all went off looking for the girl.

“Danika, oh Danika, where are you baby,” she heard the guy named Synyster call. She covered her mouth to muffle a sob. He was close to her hiding place and when he went past she slipped out and quickly made it to another one.

Synyster heard the movement and turned around and smirked, “C’mon babe. I promise we’ll be gentle. Just come out now and save yourself some pain. Though I would enjoy making you suffer for the little stunt you pulled,” he taunted.

Danika found a wooden plank where she was and grabbed a hold to it. She waited until he passed her hiding spot before she came out and hit him across the head with it. He fell to the ground with cruses coming out of his and she ran, but she didn’t get too far because she ran into a muscular chest and fell down.

She picked herself up and went to run the other way when Synyster got up and back handed her and she fell back down once more, “Fucking stupid bitch,” he yelled, “I’m gonna make you fucking pay for that,” he said as he walked over to her and kicked her in the stomach.
She let out a groan, but was soon saved from another kick when the leader with the deep voice spoke, “Save it for later Syn. I want to keep her in one piece for a while,” he said as he yanked her up by her hair.

Danika gripped her stomach as the others soon came back from where they were searching and she could see their faces now. Five white men stood in front of her and she knew that she wasn’t going to get away again. Looking at their outlines and even in the dark she knew that they all had muscles and that one could snap her in two if he wanted. She closed her eyes and thought, I’m not going to make it. Her fate was now in the hands of her captures. She wondered how long she was going to last.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you guys are really enjoying this. This story paints the guys in a very different light and it will get darker.

Also, thanks for commenting. I enjoy them.