Ice in My Veins

054

Michael sat across from the flaming red head woman as she talked. After she stopped talking, he thought about everything she said and all of what she had planned. While she was talking he knew that having her would be the best thing since she once worked with Avenged.

Blaze knew everything about the layout of the house better than what he could have learned. Where the guards where, when and where people would be at and better yet how to get Danika. For that, was all he was really worried about was getting her back no matter what.

Blaze looked at the man across from her and smiled at what they were thinking. She knew as well as he that they both needed each other if this plan was going to work. She could care less about the little bitch that he was after. All she wanted was to get back at Syn for what he did.

At one point she came to make herself think that he loved her, but after a while she learned that he didn’t and that he was just using her for his own gain and pleasure. Now she was going to take back what he took fm her and take joy while she was doing it.

“So you think this will really work,’ he asked as he leaned back into his seat.

“I know it will work,” she confidently.

“Okay then, we’ll do this, but no telling other people this shit. I am only telling a few of my men. Plus we need to bait Shadows so that he would leave Danika by herself.”

Blaze smiled big, “I already have an idea.”

“What’s that?”

“We should setup one of your men as the next big thing in the drug ring. Shadows is in charge o that area. If he finds out that he can get better drugs than what he is selling then he would want those.”

“But that wouldn’t work Shadows is big time. I can’t just put someone out there like that.”

“I’m not having him start off big. Let him start off with the street guys and work his way up. You want Danika by time she has those bastards then you well.”

Michael thought of the little plan and let it from his head before he started to nod it slowly, “Yeah, that would work. If the bait draws Shadows away from his house then that would mean a less secure place and it would be easier to get Danika. I love this already,” he said as he lend back in his chair. Things were coming around and for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another update for you. I am working on all my stories so expect more updates for them soon. Thank you guys for letting me have the time that I need to update and to set myself back on track after my problems and such. Thanks for being understanding.

Queenie