Ice in My Veins

055

Blaze’s plan was working. The man that they had started out on the street as bate to get Shadows was working. He was slowly, but surely making it up the ranks and was starting to get noticed by top men. It wasn’t before long before Avenged Sevenfold got word of what was happening, since Jimmy knew a lot of things that were going on around the area that they owned.

Michael and Blaze were readily preparing themselves on whom they could trust and who could they rely on to help. They found no one and they decided that they fewer people that were with them the easier it would be. They both knew that this had to go perfectly or they were going to die for sure if Avenged got a hold of them. It was going to be prefect.

Michael sat back and counted the days that he had left until he was able to get Danika back. With his eyes closed he pictured what she looked like swollen with Shadows child and imagined that it was him that she was pregnant by and not his own worst enemy.

Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and thought of all the times that they had together and how soon that they would be repeating those days again. He couldn’t wait until he had her pinned beneath him and screaming his name. Begging for him to make her cum and the best part about was that before he killed Shadows he was going to make the other man watch.

He knew that he had to control himself though when he got him hands on the both of them. He knew that he was going to have to take his time. He knew that he was going to have to rein in his anger and fury when he met Shadows again face to face. Even though he wanted his revenged he had to wait.

So in the waiting he allowed the ice that started in his heart course through his system and enter into his veins. Letting the cold chill his body, making him numb to the world, so when the time came for revenge he was able to take it and mold it into any form of torture he wanted.

Relishing the thought of revenge and how Danika was beneath him giving him pleasure he got a hard on and he felt it. Opening his eyes he rang for a maid that he had used over the years to give him pleasure when ever he didn’t have another woman around. When she got to him he knock everything off the table and let his senses take over as he thought of her being Danika. He couldn’t wait until his fantasy came true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the ice update.