Ice in My Veins

056

“Oh Matthew,” Danika sighed in pleasure as he slowly rocked in and out of her. She was on a sexual high and was enjoying every bit of it. Since she was getting large they had to make love in the spooning position so that it was comfortable for her.

Reaching her hand back so that she could grip his her she turned her head so that they could kiss, “I cumming,” she gasped as she closed her eyes and felt her body start to shake uncontrollably.

“I am too. Just ride it out. We’ll cum together,” he whispered in her ear as he steadily increased his speed and just like he said they came together.

Afterward they rode their climax out he gently pulled out of her and carried her to the bathroom where they took a long bath together. It was getting to the point of her pregnancy where she could barely stand on her own or do much else. She was always tired and if she wasn’t tired then she was either hungry or horny, which that latter part worked out just fine for Matt.

Once they were finished they went down stairs using the elevator since Danika was so big and couldn’t see her feet. Matt always offered to carry her, but she felt that she was too big even though he could bench press twice her weight. Getting off on the first floor they walked to the room that they both grew o love the library. Matt had all his things moved from his office so that he was able to spend more time with Danika.

Helping her get comfortable on the couch so she could read while he went to the desk that was set up for him and started work on his computer. It was then that he checked his business stocks and checked e-mails from the guys as they made various trips for their businesses. As he was checking there was one from Jimmy who told him to call as soon as he got the message.

Picking up his cell he pushed four to speed dial the Rev who answered on the first ring, “Shads I got some news that could go either way. It just depends on our decision,” he told Matt.

“What’s the news,” Matt demanded after he let Rev’s words sink in.

“There’s this new guy in the drug ring. I never seen anything like what he is selling, some of the purest shit. He just popped up from no where and from what I see either he is one trying to start up and put us out, two setting us up, or three looking to be someone’s middle man,” Jimmy explained over the phone.

Listening to his words Matt didn’t feel too much from this, but he knew that he had to be ready for anything, “What do the others think,” he asked his tall skinny friend.

“Well I talked to Zacky and he said we should contact him, but be on guard on every aspect,” Jimmy answered.

Matt felt that Danika was watching him and he looked up to see her eyes on him, “Do it,” he told his friend before he hung up and walked across the room to sit with her.

“I don’t think you should do it,” She told him as he leaned back into the cushions.

“Why,” he simply asked as he looked out the window to the beach.

“I just get a bad feeling about things and this is not good,” she told him.

He turned to look at her and was meet with her big brown eyes staring back at him. He was curious, “Did you get a feeling about us before we took you,” he had to know.

She nodded her head, “I did. I know that what ever was going to happen was going to be bad, but then I got another feeling when I entered the house. I knew there was a reason I was brought here. Someone knew that you needed help,” she told him.

He sighed and pulled her close. She rested her head against his shoulder and he put his head on top her of head and they both looked at the crashing ocean.

“Nothing’s going to happen, okay,” he promised her, but deep down inside she knew it wasn’t the case.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey here is another update. Hope you enjoyed it. also, read chappter 55 again I changed the ending slightly. So sorry for the hold up. just been sick and busy with school. Sorry that I put the wrong chapter.

Queenie