Ice in My Veins

057

Jimmy met with the guy and set up a date. When he got the dealer’s name he did a little research on his own. He started by looking up his name and found a pretty intense conviction list from the guy, before he moved on and started asking around on the street. Word was he was from the Midwest and he moved hear to stay clear of some trouble that was starting to brew.

Once he had the news he checked on the trouble that was mentioned and found out that a few weeks from the time that Nicky moved here the Feds started to make various moves on top notch people and Nicky’s was on the list as a connection to get since he was one of he many middle men who handled who got what when it came to the drugs.

With his information in hand he sat with his four best friends and they all sat in the favorite spots around the room. As he told his friends everything that he knew and the date they all had to make their group decision if they were going to cancel or not.

Zacky after some thinking nodded his head yes and so did Brian. They were both looking for something to expand their business. Then it was Johnny, who just like Danika, got a bad feeling from this and shook his head no. Everyone it really was up to Matt if they were going to do anything or not. Even though they were all partners they all listened to his since he was the lead and would always be lead.

Matt looked at all of them and leaned back into his chair, “Rev and Syn I want you two to test him out. I want you both to see if he is legit, if he’s not, kill him,” he ordered them. After that they started discussing the rest of their businesses.

As time wore on Danika sat and waited for Matt to get out of his meeting with the guys. She knew that some of them still hated her like Syn, but she knew that as long as she didn’t cross him and he didn’t cross her that they were going to be fine. Though she tried to stay away from him she still knew that he hated her and wanted her dead, but as long as she was with Matt she knew that he wouldn’t dare touch her.

While she sat by the door she was able to hear snippets of their conversation and from what she heard they were going to meet the guy that she had a bad feeling about. She didn’t want to think about what she was feeling so she closed her eyes and started running through her head baby names until he came out.

Soon she felt the couch depressed beside her and she looked up to see that Matt was sitting next to her, “So you decided to do it didn’t you,” she asked with her eyebrows creased together.

“Yes,” he answered as he leaned back into the soft cushions.

“I wish you hadn’t,” she told him as she looked him right in the eyes.

“Don’t worry about,” he said as he returned her stare.

“How can a not worry when you make decisions that can you, that can hurt us,” she demanded.

For a moment as he looked into his eyes she saw them shift colors for a moment before they turned back to hazel, “Like I said before don’t worry about it,” he told her as he got up and walked away.

Danika slumped against the pillows and closed her eyes much like Matt did out on the terrace of the house. For a moment they both watched Shadows rear his ugly head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry guys for the delay, but I am sick right now, but I am getting better. Plus I had finals and all that along with two graduation ceremonies that I had to attend since I am an official college grad. I am so happy. I am the first in my family to graduate from both high school and college. I was even the first to even attend a college class so yeah big steps taken. Then there's the starting of my business online so yeah. So I hope y'all for givers me. :)

One,
Queenie

P.S check this out

fanficpassion