Ice in My Veins

059

Michael paced the floor of the beach house that he rented a few miles from the A7X’s mansion under an assumed name. He didn’t want to any chances of using his real name and he even went as far as growing his hair out more along with a beard and it worked, they didn’t recognize him at all.

Earlier that day he had safely followed them around as he watched the love of his life being courted around town as that bastard’s whore. He watched with pain as he saw her swelling stomach and he wanted to kill Shadows for what he did to him and Danika. He wanted his revenge.

It was after her appointment from the doctor that he followed them to a nice restaurant where they all sat and ate and he did as well. It was from the corner of his eye that he watched her. He watched how she ate, how she kept silent and close to Shadows. It pained and angered him all at once.

Now the time had come for him to get what was rightfully his. He came to take her back to cause that bastard more pain and maybe just get rid of his little bastard that he got her pregnant with. He closed his eyes to the blind rage that he was feeling. He could lose control not when he was this close to succeeding and gaining everything back. He needed his wits about him.

He continued to pace as he waited for the phone call that told him that A7X had left. No, he wasn’t dumb enough to attack tonight they would be expecting that, but it was on their night back that he was going to attack. He was going to make them think that they were safe. That it was just another day and that’s when he was going to strike. That’s when he was going to get his revenge and his spirit jump at the thought. Causing Shadows and the rest of the guys more pain was his top goal right now and getting Danika back.

After a few more minutes of pacing he got the call, “Hello,” he answered.

“They’re gone,” came Blaze’s voice over the phone, “But one of them stayed behind,” she finished.

“Who,” he demanded to know.

“The one I want, Synyster,” she replied.

A smile came to him lips, "Looks like you will be getting you revenge sooner than you thought,” he said.

“I know,” she stated then hung up.

After he closed his phone he looked out towards the ever raging ocean. Just a few more days and she will be back with me, he thought. He just had to wait a few more days and all was going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter. OH MY!!! It's almost the end. I know sad, but I an been thinking of a sequel. Though if it ends and people...yeah there may not be one. We'll see.

Love

Queenie.

P.S Check out my other stories.