Ice in My Veins

061

Brian sat in his study cleaning his favorite knife as he watched the storm roll in with big drops of rain. As he cleaned he thought about Danika and wondered if he should check on her for Matt, but then his hatred for her got in the way and he didn’t bother getting up from his sit. She could rot in hell for all he cared.

He knew that Matt was going to chew him out for yelling at her, but he could care less. He hated her with a passion so letting her suffer in pain for a few more hours didn’t bother him. He knew that he couldn’t put his hands on her so he was letting the contractions do the work for him.

It was at that point where there was a loud clap of thunder and the lights went out, “Shit,” he growled and reached into his desk looking for a flashlight that was left from the last storm they had.

He was getting up when he felt a pressure on his neck from a cold blade, “Don’t move or you’re dead,” came a voice that was right behind him.

“Blaze,” he simply stated and she pressed the knife against his skin breaking it allowing just a few drops of blood to follow.

“Hello baby glad you remember me, but do you remember what I told you last time,” she asked a she nibbled on his ear. He didn’t answer. She became angry and decided to kill him there. She laughed at the thought and said, “I told you I was going to make you pay,” before she brought the blade across his throat and he grabbed his neck falling to the ground motionless.

Blaze looked down at his bleeding body and kicked it, “You were so easy,” she stated as she bent down and cleaned off his knife that she used to kill him with and took it with her as a souvenir.

The plan was going flawlessly. The lights going out were an extra bonus. As she made her way to one of the many passages that were used for escape or as short cuts to move about the mansion she thought about what she was going to do to the rest of the guys.

As she walked through the house to escape she ran into a few guards and killed them along the way just for fun, but as she was walking she didn’t see the person behind her until she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and she passed out.

Carmen stood over Blaze’s motionless form. She was going to go talk to Brian when she saw the red hair of one of their enemies and knew something was wrong and knew what she had to do; she followed behind her in the darkness and watched Blaze kill two guards before she was able to get close enough to the other woman. Just, when Blaze was about to kill a third guard Carmen stepped behind her and hit her with one of the vases that was on one of the many end tables throughout the house.

The guard heard the noise and ran over to her to see what was going on. After she told him what she saw he radioed everyone and the whole house came alive. Men were running and looking every where and that’s when the found Syn’s body and the empty bedroom with a missing Danika. All hell was breaking loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's crappy.

Queenie