Ice in My Veins

062

They were on their way home and none knew of what had happened the night before. Matt was anxious to get home and so was Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky. They have all at some point tried to call either Danika or Brian and either one was picking up.

Just as they were pulling into the gates people rushed them. The one who broke through and got to Matt was Carmen, “They took her,” was all that she said as she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the house as she ran. She ran with him behind her as she took him to a room, “He wouldn’t go to the hospital so I had a doctor come here,” she told him as she opened the door to reveal Syn laying on his back in his bedroom looking up at his ceiling.

Matt walked into Syn’s room letting all that Carmen said finally sink in as he looked at the big white bandage that was around one of his best friends’ neck, “What happened,” was all that he demanded.

“I was sitting in my study when that bitch Blaze snuck up behind me and cut my throat. She thought she killed me but I played it off until she left. I must have passed out from the time they were looking for Danika until they found me,” he explained.

Matt looked down at him, “Where is she,” he asked in a calm tone.

“I don’t know,” Syn answered as he closed his eyes, “But we do have Blaze and we can make her talk,” he finished as he opened his eyes back up and looked over to his friend.
Carmen locked eyes with Matt and then looked towards Syn and Matt to Matt, “That’s not all is there,” he stated.

Syn swallowed, “No,” he simply replied, but gave no further explanation.

Getting angrier by the second Matt turned towards Carmen, “What happened,” demanded.
“Her pains were getting worse, but instead of taking care of her liked you asked he refused to take her to her doctor. No one wanted to take her without permission and they were scared of what he would do to them,” Carmen told him.

“You’re telling me that she is in fucking labor and she gone? What the FUCK Brian? I told you watch and take care of her,” Matt exploded, “Now we don’t know in the hell has her and if she is still alive,” Matt paused in his rant and looked Syn dead in the eye, “I should kill you,” were his final words to his long time companion and left his room. He had to find her and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys hope you enjoy this. Sorry for not updating, but I have been getting my biz off the ground. If you have myspace and you want to become my friend and check out my biz here is the link.

Revolution Designs By Marcia

Hit me up,

Queenie