Ice in My Veins

064

Blaze’s head lulled to the side as blood dripped from her mouth and nose onto the cold cement floor that was in the basement of the house. She knew that she was going to die and she was pissed as hell that she did not fully succeed in her plans. She didn’t get her revenge like she thought she did. Now she sat there tied to a chair in a basement getting beat by the one man that she hated and loved at the same time, Synyster.

“Where is she,” Matt’s demanding voice boomed for what seemed to her the millionth time. When she didn’t answer after he waited for her respond he nodded to Syn who grabbed her by the hair once more and brought her face up only to land another punch to her face.

A crunching sound could be heard as her nose finally gave and more blood gushed out. Her head was reeling and she knew that if she didn’t speck that she was going to die for Michael when she didn’t want to, but yet she also didn’t want to talk either. She at least wanted one of them to suffer.

“Look Blaze, you know how we work,” Matt said in a softer tone as he bent down to meet eyes with her, “You know that we keep our word and we never go against it. Now if you tell me wereI can find them I promise you I’ll let you go and all is wiped clean. I just need to know where I can find them,” he said and they looked into each other’s eyes.

Blaze thought about his words and knew they were true. She knew that when Avenged Sevenfold said they were going to do something they meant it. That was why so many people respected them and wanted to be in an alliance with them. They were true to the heart and they always took care of those who were under them.

“Okay,” came a nasal voice as she spoke, “He flew her to Nevada to a private mansion he has there. I know it’s about 20 miles north of Vegas. That’s all I know.” She said as she looked into his eyes hoping that he knew that she was telling the truth.

Matt looked at her for a long time and then nodded his head, “Thanks Blaze,” he said then stood up to leave. As he was walking to the door she panicked.

“I thought you said you’ll let me go,” her voice sounded clogged.

“I said I’ll let you go. I didn’t say anything about the rest of us,” and with that he walked out the room with the information he needed to find Danika or at least pin point where she was at. After barking out orders they all got ready to leave for Nevada.

Syn looked down at her after Matt left and pulled out his Smith and Wesson 1911 and aimed it at her temple, “You should have made sure I died before you left out the room,” he told her as a click from the gun was heard throughout the room. Then bending down so only she could he said, “I did love you in my own way, but now it’s gotta be you or me in this twisted game of love and war and I pick myself.”

She turned her face so that she could look him in the eye, “I love you, too,” was the last words that slipped from her mouth before the bullet from his gun slide into her right temple and exited out her left. Her body slumped in the chair and Syn, Vengeance, Rev, and Christ watched as her brain matter and blood sprayed over the walls and floors. Syn’s death count had just reached 1,501. He liked keeping count.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys just want you all to know that this story is almost done, but I do have another story that I am prewriting and I think its my best one yet since my wrtiing has improved alot. Anyhoo so subscribe to it.

Little Red Riding Hood

Queenie