Ice in My Veins

065

065
“Push,” The doctor yelled at Danika and she did what she was told. She screamed as she felt the crowning of the first baby’s head move forward, “That was a good push. I need you to keep pushing like that when I tell you,” he told as he looked up at her to see her response.

Danika just nodded her head weakly and then braced herself for the next push. Since it was too late to give her any pain medication since she was a risk the doctor attending her thought that it was best for it to be a natural birth. She was panting and soon after two more hard pushes the first baby was out.

“It’s a boy,” the man said and handed the baby over to one of the many nurses in the room to be cleaned up, “Just one more baby to go,” he told her and she pulled all her strength into pushing and birthing her second baby.

It wasn’t long when the doctor yelled out once again that it was another boy. She felt so exhausted that she laid back against the bed that she was on. She just wanted her babies and she wanted Matt, but she knew that that wasn’t going to happen soon. She just prayed that they found her and fast. She felt more minor contractions and she had to push out the placentas that housed her babies before she was cleaned and they were handed to her.

After the nurse set her up and placed a cradling pillow on her lap her babies were placed on top of it so that she was able to hold and look at them with no problems. She smiled down at her boys and started to cry. Matt was suppose to be with her. He was suppose to be here to see his babies born, but he wasn’t because Michael took that away from them both.

She leaned down and kissed both of the babies’ soft cheeks. She was just beginning to fully understand how much she loved them and how she was now a mother when she heard his voice, “Take them,” and she panicked.

“No,” she yelled as she was pushed back against the bed and two female nurses came and each took a baby with them, “No,” she yelled again while she struggled against the men that where holding her and she started crying. They were taking her babies. Her world was shattering around her, “Give me back my babies. Give me my children,” she cried as she watched them being taking out the home.

She could hear their wails as the were led away as if they knew that it wasn’t right as well and she fought harder, “Give her something,” she heard him say and then she felt a prick in her arm and she soon became limp.

“Why my Michael,” she asked, “Why take my babies from me,” cried as she fought to stay awake.

He walked over to her side and brushed her hair from her face. He didn’t say anything he just leaned down and kissed her lips before her eyes closed completely. He looked towards the doctor told them to get ready to leave. He didn’t want to risk the chance of Shadows finding them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided to write. It made me feel better and I am at peace about my brother. Arrangements are being made now, but the only thing I have to do is write a poem. My family is doing better as well and we are closer together. I guess for me its just weird because he was there my whole life and now he is gone. I am going to miss hearing call just to tell me that he loves me.

so, I guess I am saying that I am back. Its what he wants because he told us this before he left. He actually doesn't want people crying he wants a party and we are not wearing black we are wearing colors because he loved color. I never seen him wear black expect shoes and that was rare. So, yeah its hard for me sharing things and talking about stuff, but I want you all to know whats going on and what not.

This chapter is to my Big Brother who protected and loved. Who encouraged my dreams and told me to do everything with my heart and to make it in life.

Marcia