Ice in My Veins

066

Matt stood outside as he watched the limousine that had Nate Dog in it pull up. He had called Nate to let him know of the situation and Nate wanted to come and help his daughter. It was the least he could do since they already had a bad relationship and they were now trying to fix it.

They both walked back into the mansion and Matt took him to their meeting room where they had maps and plans worked out. Brian and Jimmy looked over maps and plans while Johnny and Zacky were on their laptops looking up all of Michael’s records. They all were so into what they were doing that they didn’t even look up when Matt and Nate walked in.

Nate Dog looked at the four men and others who were in there working on getting his daughter back. It was at that time that he knew that Matt and Danika truly belonged together because this was the time he had planned on killing him if something happened to her. She was the only person he loved and she was the only thing left of the woman he would have died for.

As Nate was tuned in on what was happening the house was hustling and bustling with getting everything ready to go. Guns upon guns were loaded into the SUV’s everything for rifles, to snipers, to handguns and automatics. Silencers and red point lights and lights to be mounted to the guns were also added.

“I think I found something guys,” Zacky yelled as he pulled up deeds on houses in the area that Blaze had told them where to find Michael.

“What is it,” Matt demanded as he ran over to where Zacky was sitting.

“I think I found a few places where Danika might be. What I did was search through the data bases for deeds on places in a 50 mile radius in the area that Blaze told us to look. All I did was look for odd purchases. What I found was mansions that were bought with cash money. I then took the names off the deeds and ran them through a system and only three names came up false,” Zacky explained.

“So you’re saying that she has to be in one of those three places,” Nate Dog asked.
“Exactly, also one more thing all three places where bought one day after another. So, they can belong to the same person,” Zacky added.

“Good, let’s go. We already wasted a few days,” Matt said as he rushed out the room with the others behind him. One way or the other by tomorrow night they were going to get Danika back, even if it cost them their lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a crappy chapter. It will get better. I think its the weather that is affecting my writting. One day its sunny and warm, next it freezing with snow and rain. NO JOKE about that. Its been changing from sunny to snow every other day. I think winter and spring is tag teaming us. Oh well that's what I get for living in freaky IN. We have the most dangerous weather I just found out from the weather channel and I wonder why.

Subscribe to this because as soon as Ice is done this story will be posted. Also, I am prewritting it so there will be updates about once twice a week since they are really long chapters. Oh its A7X and MCR.

Little Red Riding Hood

Also I have my own writting site. We will be starting contests soon and there will be random prizes. Check it out.

fanficpassion