Ice in My Veins

007

Danika no longer struggled or fought as she was taken away. It wasn’t that the fight was out of her, but she knew that she had to stay alive as long as she could. She didn’t want to end up in the hands of one of the five men and she surly didn’t want to end up with one of the two bigger ones. They scared that shit out of her and she knew that the one they called Syn really wanted to do some damage to her.

She kept her head down as the biggest one they called Shadows basically dragged her behind him and then threw her into a van that had just pulled up outside the abandoned house they were waiting at. As she was picking herself up she felt a hand travel up her leg and she looked over to see a smirking Syn, “Oh I am going to have so much fun with you doll,” he told her as he leered at her bare legs.

She trembled at his words, but she made sure that he didn’t see it. She didn’t want him to get the satisfaction of her squirm. Once again she was seated between the two, but this time they were in the very back. As the van stared to drive off she noticed that three more men had joined them and her stomach flopped; there was no way she could escape.

Danika felt Syn’s hand travel up her thigh and she stiffened her body. She didn’t like his touch and on instinct she lashed out, slapping him across the face, “Don’t you fucking touch me you pig,” she yelled at him.

Syn just laughed at her before her grabbed her by the throat and licked her ear, “Baby I can do what the fuck I want to you. You belong to us now and if I want to touch you I will,” he told as he crashed his lips to hers brutally kissing her, “So fucking soft,” he said before he pulled away from her and bit her on her bottom lip until they both tasted her blood.

She held back a whimper. He still held her by the throat as he kissed along neck. She felt him brush her jacket to the side so that he could kiss and suck her exposed shoulder. As he was kissing her bare flesh he bit down on her shoulder like he did her lip and she started to fight again.

His grip tightened on her neck and he laughed again, “I like it when they fight back, makes it more fun that way,” he told her. She panicked as she felt his hand slip under her jacket and tank and started to fondle her bare breast. She didn’t know how she managed it, but she found herself kneeing in the groan. The others in the van watched on in interest as the girl fought Syn back.

Danika didn’t know where she got the strength from, but she ended up being on top of Syn punching him. She was able to hit him a few times before he back handed her hard like he did earlier. He was about to do more, when Shadows spoke, “Syn leave her alone for now. We need to keep her for as long as we can and if you let go she’ll be raped and dead before we even get to our spot,” he said in that calm deep voice again. This was the second time he had saved her. What is he up to? she asked herself as they continued to drive down the darkened rode.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me very happy.

Also thank you for all the reading and comments you guys are awesome.