Ice in My Veins

068

Matt watched what was happening through the open curtains in one of the three houses that they had decided to split up and watch. Him and Nate Dog where at one while Jimmy and Brian where are another and Zacky and Jonny where at the third. It was Johnny’s idea to watch all three and they had hit their luck when they did. They had discovered that they were keeping them all separated.

While he watched he felt helpless as Danika was on her knees pleading to that bastard. He watched as a look came over Michael’s face and saw the horror of Danika’s he didn’t want to see her like that again. He was about to get up when he saw her come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He had to finally turn from the sight that he was sure to come, but when he turned to look once again; he saw Michael putting back on his clothes.

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Michael didn’t rape her. He turned his attention back to Danika who ran back into the restroom after he left. He didn’t see her for a while. He could just imagine her breaking down in there. After a while of just waiting he was starting to get worried. She didn’t come out for a long time.

Just when he felt that he couldn’t wait any longer she came out holding herself. He watched her every move while he got the call, “There’s movement on our end,” he heard Johnny through the ear piece.

“What’s happening,” he asked.

“It looks like they are moving the babies,” Johnny answered back, “They’re on the move. We’re following,” was the last that he heard Johnny say.

Not long after as he watched through a pair of binoculars he saw the caravan of cars and SUV’s that held his children within its confines. He looked on as they were taken out and quickly taken into the mansion that he was watching. He saw as they disappeared only to soon reappear in the room his woman was in. He watched with joy as he saw her face lit up as she rushed to their children as they were sat in front of her on the floor. He saw her start to cry and kiss the babies as she looked up into Michael’s eyes.

The look that Michael was giving her made him want to just forget about their hard worked plans and just go and kill the fucker with his bare hands. He knew he would enjoy chocking the life from Michael as he watched his eyes bulge and his face turn purple from lack of air and to feel his windpipe collapse under his hands as he crushed it.

As he watched on Matt knew that he couldn’t wait to finish things between him and Michael once and for all. He knew that by first light one of them will be dead and he knew with a ruthlessness that was within him that he was the one that was going to be the one walking out there alive.

Danika looked at her babies and smiled down at their sleeping forms. Her heart swelled with love as she looked at her sons. She noticed that one of them had whiter skin like Matt while the other had darker skin that looked like coffee and cream mixed together. She looked at their hair and the difference in that as will. The lighter one had brown hair like their father while the darker one had black her like hers. She was happy that one took after one parent, but she knew that one thing was for sure they both looked exactly like Matt.

She could barely see herself in them besides the texture if their hair and the way that had cut little button noses, but other than that they were all Matt and she wiped a stray tear from her face. She hadn’t even name them yet. She was waiting for Matt to come and do that.

As if feeling like she was being watched she turned to face the big floor to ceiling window and walked to it. She looked out to the hills that were not to far away and pressed her hand to the cool glass. She looked into the darkness not seeing anything at first until she saw a small reflection of lit and her heart pounded. He was here. He came to get them.

Rushing away from the window she looked all around for pen and paper until she found some in a desk drawer. She took the paper and retraced one word over and over again until she was sure it was big and dark enough to see before she ran back to the window and pressed the paper against it.

Matt looked at the paper that was flattened against the glass and he smiled at the word that he saw. Hurry was written on the paper and he knew that it was now or never. He was going to do what she wanted and he was going to get his family. He was on a mission and that mission included killing Michael once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all. Sorry it may be a little on the crappy side, but its more of a filler chapter I quess. Okay so I hoped you enjoyed. Only like a few (2-3) chapters left. I am making them long as you can see by this one.

Also, check out my new story Red

Little Red Riding Hood

Thank you to everyone for your support and comments and e-mails. They really helped me in my time of need. It's been twoo weeks since my brother died, but I am doing so well since I have support from people like you. I may not even be writing now if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you once again. You all know who you are. Thanks.

popcandy777
yellowjellybean14
d.I.o.m.o
LifeLovesMusic
You.Found.Me
Calder
celiaeatsballz
EvilPierreOwns
notaclue22
twistedjennifer2
Z Ten Plagues
dark moonless night
RockOutBitches
dark_princess16
Peyton! at the disco
...countless others who commented, prayed, thought about me, e-mailed me and what not. To my subscribers. Everyone. Thank you.

Also, if you would like to be in Red hit me a line with your name, age, what you look like, what side you woul like to be on MCR(vampires) or A7X(werewovles) , if you want to be goo or bad, etc.

Queenie