Ice in My Veins

069

Everything was quiet in the early morning hours. It was just before dawn when Avenged Sevenfold made their move. They were silent and deadly. Johnny used his snapper gun to silently take out as many of Michael’s men he could that were outside as the rest of his friends moved towards the looming mansion before them. After he was done he went after his friends to catch up with them.

They all had on all black from head to toe and wearing black bandanas to cover their faces. They knew it was now that they may never see each other again. Matt had put most of their men in the front so that Michael would think they were all coming from the same spot. As he and his four best friends waited for the noise of fighting they got ready to sneak in the back. Matt’s main goal was to get his woman and kids back and that was what he was going to do even if it was the last thing he did.

Five, ten minutes passed until they heard glass breaking and shots being fired and it was they that the five made their moves. Zacky picked the lock then they all quietly went in while they each covered each others backs as they moved along and any men that they saw they quickly shot and killed before warnings where given out that they were in the back sneaking in.

The five men quickly and silently made their way to the second floor of the mansion and started towards an area of doors, “It’s this one,” Vengeance said as he calculated where they would be in his mind’s eye.

Matt walked over to the door and tried the handle, “Danika,” he called out and he waited to hear her responded.

Danika looked up from where she was sleeping with the babies beside her on the bed, “Matt,” she yelled out and went to the door as best as she could. She was still hurting from having the twins and since she barely slept it was starting to take its toll on her.

“Yeah Danika it’s me. Can you open the door,” he asked wanting to get to her so badly.

“No it’s locked,” she told him.

“I want you to step back and get the twins ready while we get you out,” he said to her and she went to do what he said.

Going back to the bed she quickly grabbed one of her sons and sat him in the car set that Michael had brought them and strapped him in and covered him with a blanket. She went to get her other son and repeated the same actions. Just when she was finishing up she heard two popping sounds and then she saw Matt rush in.

Before she could stand up he was already to her pulling her to her feet and into his arms, “Are you alright,” he asked before he pulled down his bandana and kissed her while the others followed suit and took off theirs as well.

“Just tried and sore from labor, but other than that I’m okay,” she was able to answer him before he kissed her again.

“Good,” he told her. Then he turned to his friends, “Johnny and Zacky take the…,” he paused and looked to Danika.

“They’re boys,” she told him as she smiled at him.

“Take my sons and get them out of here. Nate will be waiting with some men and cars. The rest of us will cover you,” he commanded them and they nodded their heads as they walked over to get the newborns.

After they made sure that the outside was clear they moved; Brian and Jimmy where in the front with Johnny and Zacky carrying the car seats in the middle and Danika and Matt in the back. Danika was let out a sign as they were making their way down stairs. Her and Matt were about to take the first step down when she heard the clicking sound and a cold piece of metal touch her neck before she was pulled backwards.

“Matt,” she called out and they all turned with their guns pointed at Michael who started to laugh.

“Think I can take her out before you shot me Shadows,” Michael asked him with a crazed look in his eyes, “Think you can just take her away from me,” he spat at him and then grinned at Matt, “Before you kill me I will shoot her in the head and then we will be together forever and once again I will win. I will take your world away from you Shadows,” Michael leered at him as he slowly started to walk backwards into the wide hall way.

Matt started to go back up the stairs as he said, “The four of you get my kids out of here,” he said as he reached the landing. Not taking his eyes off of a terrified Danika he said, “And Johnny I want you to look after my kids.”

His four best friends looked up at him from the bottom of the stairs and he looked down at them. They all knew that this may well be the last time that they saw their best friend and head of their group. They all nodded once then balled up their fists before then hit their chests over their hearts before they raced away.

Matt looked back over to wear Danika was and she smiled weakly at him as tears flowed from her eyes as she nodded her head. She never knew that in her whole life that it would come down to this. She never knew that in this moment that it would be her last, but for what her life came to and saving Matt she wouldn’t change a thing, “I love you,” she said.
“I love you too,” Matt said for the very first time to her just before he charged at them and a shot rang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there people I know you all want to kill me now ***smiles really big*** but I must say if you do that the story will never be finished ***smiles again***.

Anyhoo just one more chapter or so and its over. Sorry ***girns*** but I want you all to know that I have a new story called Little Red Riding Hood. Link's below.

Little Red Riding Hood

So please subscribe to it. Now I am about to work on the last chapter it may be up tomorrow. I am not sure, but I want you all to know that I am starting it right know. I hope ya'll enjoyed this update. ***girns evil smile***

LOVERS YOU GUYS LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!!!

Queenie