Ice in My Veins

009

Michael paced the floors of his office trying to come up with a plan to get Danika back. He had sent men over to her house to confirm what Shadows had told him and it was true, they had her. He could just imagine what has been happening to her. He knew how brutal they could be and he knew that if he didn’t do something soon that she would die at their hands and he couldn’t live knowing that.

As he paced his office he thought back to what he was told. Others had warned him never to mess with them personally, but he wanted to hit them hard and so he did what he did. He ordered the hit of Shadows family and before he knew it other gangs that partnered with him backed off. They didn’t want to feel the wrath of Avenged Sevenfold because everyone knew that they lived up to their name.

They never have personally gone after anyone’s families and the other gangs respected that, but in his greed to get to the top Michael decided that the best thing was to take out the sole most important thing to A7X and that was through the Sanders Family. So, he ordered the hit and now he wished he never did because now they have her. He shouldn’t have done what he did and now he is regretting that as he thought about Danika. He wondered if she was still alive. If she was okay, but he wouldn’t know anything until either Shadows called him or her body was dumped on his door step.

As he was about to make another trip across his floor a knock sounded on his door. Stopping in his pacing he went and opened the door to see his right hand man Jake on the other side. Jake was a tall muscular black man who looked like he could break anything he touched in two, “Yes Jake,” Michael asked moving out the way so that the other man could come in.

“I found out some information,” Jake said as he walked just into the room.

“What have you found out,” Michael asked as he ran his hand through his long back hair.

“I found out that they are on their way back to Huntington Beach for one of our men stationed their, but…,” Jake tried to find the right words on what he had to say next, “but they think that some damage has already been done to Danika. One of them told me that some of the men were laughing over how Syn couldn’t take no for answer and that she deserved everything that he gave her,” he took a deep breath after he finished. He knew that Danika didn’t deserve to be raped and beaten. She never did ask for this, much like the Sanders Family didn’t ask to be killed. Now another innocent had to die because of another’s crime.

Michael put both hands over his face, “Shit. I need a plan to save her. Fuck,” he yelled the last word, “We need to get to her,” he ranted and then started to pace again.

Jake looked at him, “They was also a phone call,” he told him as he watched Michael pace.

“What was said?”

“We were told that if we even step foot into Huntington Beach without being told to try and get Danika that they would kill her on the spot.”

Michael let out a growl and started knocking things off his desk. Once he was done he let out a deep breath, “We need to plan,” he said as he walked out his office followed by Jake to find the best of his men. He was going to get Danika back even if it cost him his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the people who commented will have a surprise waiting in their inboxes. I have decided to give the commenters the next chapter a day in advance. I am not saying that I will do this all the time, but here are the lucky people:

Greedayjess15
Peyton! at the disco
AlishaIreoVeex
Xx-SG-SEX-xX
muzickalgirl
faerie_light
kittie03
Vengeance'sVixen
this_is_her_smile

I just want to tell EVERYONE thank you for taking the time to read my story and even more time into commenting. Thanks once again. Now I decided that to be fair I will still update every day or so. I just wanted to reward the people who took their time out and listened to me. Thanks for understanding.