Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

001

Another sleepless night passed by, truth be told I was afraid to close my eyes at home. My father’s drinking has gotten worse over the summer and he’s gotten into the habit of sneaking into my room and… I shook off the thought. But today was the first day of school and I got an eight hour break from him, instead of him breaking my bones for eight hours. As I got out of my bed and stretched, I felt the aches and shooting pains for the beating last night.

’When at school, you kept your mouth shut. I don’t need anyone all in our business.’ He warned me last night, along with the punches, kicks and blows to my body. I got into a hot shower, then a pair of black skinny jeans and one of my band t-shirts. I was so tired, I don’t know which band, I just threw the shirt on. Then I put on the mood ring my mom gave me when I was 6. I remembered how it was always bright colors was she was around but now it just stays black. I kept it because it was hers and I loved having something of her always with me since my dad sold all her stuff to buy alcohol. I quietly snuck downstairs; I figured my dad would passed out drunk as I grabbed a yogurt and an apple.

“Good morning princess.” I heard him walked downstairs. “Morning daddy.” I said as I swallowed the rest of the yogurt and put the apple in my bag. I turned around to find him walking towards me beer in hand, I stepped back until I hit the wall.

“Remember what I told you.” He reeked of alcohol and I nodded my head. “You’re so beautiful.” He stroked my cheek.

“Just like your mother.” He chugged the last of his beer then threw the bottle across the room, I flinched as it shattered.

“Clean that up before you go.” He walked into the living room. I picked up the pieces of broken glass, cutting myself in the process. So after I was done and wrapped my hands in gauze, I grabbed my bag and my iPod.

“Pick some beer on your way home!” my dad shouted as I walked out the door. I put my ear phones in and blasted Last Resort by Papa Roach as I walked to school. Today was windy and the leaves were turning brown, it was beautiful. I wasn’t going to let anyone ruin that fact that I wasn’t being beaten or worst by my father.

After I got my stuff tucked away in my locker, I turned and looked at my schedule, which we all got a few days earlier, to see what classes I had.
Honors English
AP Biology
Psychology
Lunch
Economics
Pre-Calculus

And my last period was being a TA for Mrs. Brice, my honor English teacher. When I finally looked up, I saw all the students walking by and glaring at me. I pretended to study my schedule again as I remember my junior year. Taylor Michaels, high school’s golden boy asked me out, like an idiot I said yes. I was head over heels for him and slept with him within the first two weeks of us ‘dating’. He dumped me the next morning and told the whole school how easy I was. I lost every friend I had and it felt like the whole world was against me. But it didn't matter being here was better than being at home.

“Well, if it isn’t the little slut.” I heard someone walk up to me. “Hi Taylor.” I gave a small smile.

“I catch up with you guys in a minute.” He told his friends and then they walked away. “I know you miss me.” he smiled.

“How about we go out to my car and you can give me a quick blow job?” he backed me into my locker.

“No.” I mumbled keeping my eyes on the floor. “Come, you were so good at it last time.” He said and I had to try to hold down the feeling of throwing up at the memory.

“Leave me alone.” I continued to stare at the floor. “You’ll come back. Sluts always do.” He whispered and walked away, knocking my books out of my hands. I choked back the tears as I bent down the pick them up.

“Let me help you.” I looked up to see who was helping me. “I’m fine.” My mouth the hung open as I met the piercing blue eyes of Séance Williams. He smiled at me and knocked me breathless as he handed me back my books. I been in love with Séance since the 7th grade but when I couldn’t get his attention, I settled for Taylor. Don’t get me wrong, I thought I was the luckiest girl in school when Taylor asked me out but he never made me feel the way Séance made me feel just by looking at me.

“Séance, baby I was looking for you.” Lizzie Scott walked up to him. “What are you looking at skank?” she asked me after she caught me staring at Séance.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled and went back to looking at the floor. “Let’s go before we catch something.” She hooked her arm in his and walked away. I wait a moment before I looked up to see their retreating figures. I saw him look back at me and smiled and I kind of smiled back and blushed. I was shocked out of my daydreaming state by the bell for first period and ran to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, another co-author lol What do you think?