Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

010

I arrived home and my Grandma and Vanya were waiting for me nervous.
“So how it went? Did you kiss? Did she liked your food?” My grandma asked.
“Did she like the flowers?” Vanya asked even more nervous.
“Yes, yes and yes she did!” I said excitedly. “It was the most perfect date.”
“Tell us more!”
“Wait let me go change.”I took off all my clothes and went downstairs in my boxers and a t-shirt. And we stayed really late talking about the whole date with Alli.
“Like I was saying it was an amazing date! And …” Someone was knocking on the door. “I’ll go.”
“Alli?” I question as I open the door. “I must look horrible.” She laughed and I saw that she was cover in blood and tears .“What happened?” I asked worried. “You told me to call you if I was ever in trouble and I forgot to call first.” She smiled.
“Alli, please?” I begged. “My father…beats me.” She whispered as she started to cry again.
I grabbed her and hugged her again protectively.
“You’re staying here with me.” I whispered on her ear. “I will protect you if that’s the last thing I do. C’mon get in is freezing outside.”
“Arturo who is at the door this …” My little sister gasps. “Who is this girl? And why she looks like she is been beaten?” She said as she runs to take a closer look. “It doesn’t matter, okay. C’mon I will help you clean up.” And I saw my little sister and Alli run to her bedroom.
“Who is that girl, Séance?” Grandma asked.
“That’s Alli.” I sighed. “She was beaten by her father.”
“That poor girl.” Grandma said sounding sad.
“Grandma I can’t let her go back to that awful place.” I said.
“Séance she is a minor and you are a minor too and you can both get in trouble.” She sighed. “But she could stay tonight and tomorrow morning we will discuss this okay?” Grandma said in a concerned toned.
“Yes Grandma.” I agree I could can get in trouble because of her age.
“Now go get her from Vanya’s room and talk to her.” I nodded and went to Vanya’s room and knock on the door. Vanya open the door and began nagging at me.
“Arturo you better treat her right! Or else!”
“Vanya I promise okay just let me take her to sleep” I asked my sister for permission.
“Okay Alli do you want to sleep with my big brother or with me?” She asked and made Alli blushed.
“With your brother if you don’t mind.” I heard Alli whisper.
“Of course not! I my brother loves you and will protect you.” She said really proud. Wait! Did she just said I love her!
“Vanya I…”
“Shut up Arturo I know you love her.” I was as red as a tomato.
“C’mon Alli let’s go to bed.” She nodded and march to my bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“About what my…”
“Is okay Arturo she is young and she doesn’t know what love is yet.” She giggled.
“Yeah she is still young.” I chuckled and blushed again.
“I like your room is big and smells nice.” She mumbled.
“Thanks, do you want me to sleep with you or I…” She hugged me tightly “Please don’t leave me alone.” She whispered.
“Okay.” We lay down together in bed and I began to rub her back. “Why did you dated that jerk?” I asked sounding a bit jealous because of the fact that he took her virginity. She got up and look me straight in the eye. “Because you never notice me before.” I heard pain in her voice. “You were dating that almost supermodel and I was just another innocent ugly girl.”
“Alli I never love my ex-girlfriend I like her before because she at first was innocent and beautiful. She was smart and had glasses but then she got into the cheerleaders and everything change. I was the bad boy and she the star cheerleader and we were the cliché couple and I hate it. I hate her for changing into something plastic and unrealistic.”
“I’m so…” I cut her off.
“Don’t be I should be the one who should be sorry for not noticing a girl like you.” I kissed her temple."You aren't ugly, you are the most beautiful girl I know." She blushed and hugged me tightly. “I really do care about you Alli.”
“I know Arthur.” I smiled when she called me that. "I care about you too."
"About your dad? Why..." She cut me off.
"Please I don't want to talk about it now." I sighed.
“Go to sleep tomorrow we will talk about this okay?” I kissed her and she already fell asleep. I did fell in love with his girl and she doesn’t even notice. “Good night my princess.” And I didn’t slept all night worrying about how could I help this broken girl, this girl that haves my heart and I want to be with her forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grandma Williams♠