Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

012

I was about to go after her but Grandma stopped me.
“Arturo don’t, it was her decision.”I sighed. “C’mon Grandma I need to protect her!”
“No, Arturo you need to respect her decisions.” I sighed again. “Okay.”
I spend all day in my room, being depressive like I was when my mother left me. My door open slowly and a little angel came up.
“Hey Prince, are you okay?” My little sister asked me worry.
“Yes, Princess I’m okay.” I smiled a little.
“Prince don’t hide your pain. I can see it in your eyes.” She hugged me. “I know we will find a way to help her.” I hugged her back tightly. “But what if we are not in time?” I asked quietly.
“Don’t say that brother! We will do it and then you will get to be together and give lots and lots of nieces and nephews, and grow old and Oh my god! We can plan vacations together!” She kept rambling about a lot of things and I was laughing so hard, she haves a lot of creativity. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating junk food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my locker talking to Stephan and his not so new relationship.
“What do you mean you guys are together since two years!?” I yelled aggravated.
“Shhh! Stop yelling!” He was feeling embarrass.
“My two best friends are dating and you don’t care to tell me, I mean hello we been friends since we were in dippers and you were the one that told me you are gay! For fucks sakes Stephan that’s messed up is like you two don’t trust me!” I hissed.
“Look I know I messed up Arturo but I didn’t think you’ll accept us!” He glared at me.
“You told me you were gay and then you thought I wouldn’t accept your relationship with Joe! What kind of friend do you think I am Stephan? Really?” I glared back.
“Look Ar…”
“Forget it, I don’t want to hear it.” I walk off to my first class and notice the cast she was wearing on her hand and I frowned.
I was trying to talk to her but she kept avoiding me. At least now it was lunch and I know exactly where she hides. And bingo! There she is, sitting on the bleachers.
“I knew you will be out here.”
“Hey Arthur.” She smiled a little.
“What happened?”
“What are you talking about?” She asked me acting confused.
“Don’t pretend I don’t notice the cast Allison.” I said worried. “Why did you leave? I could have protected you!”
“No you can’t! I don’t want to see you hurt please Just.. Just forget about me and all that haves to do with me!” She cried. “Please!”
“No I refuse to do it! I cannot let you get any more hurt Allison please let me help you!” I pleaded.
“No! Please just forget about me, about us! Go back to your old life! Be with you girlfriend but leave me alone.” And she was about to go up and leave when I hugged her. “I don’t want to lose you too Alli.” I whispered on her ear.
“Oh would you look at that the whore of the school with the bad boy” When I turn around it was Liz with Bethany and Taylor. “Awww is the bad boy crying? I didn’t think you had feelings.” Taylor commented. I just glared at them and grabbed Alli’s hand and was about to leave when Taylor grabbed Alli’s arm and pulled her to the ground. “There’s where you belong.” I lost my temper everything went black and all I hear was Alli’s and Liz pleading for me to stop hitting someone and Joe was the only one who stopped me. We were all at the office and Alli was beside me sobbing.
“Alli I’m sorry.” I whispered loud enough for her to hear.
“Is okay I’m just scare he might want to take you to court and put you in jail.” She whispered back.
“I don’t care for that; I just don’t want him or anyone touching you.” I took her hand.
“Allison Jordin! How can you get into a fight?” An old man hissed at her. “You are in so much trouble when you get home.”
“Who the hell are you?” I hissed back.
“I’m her father and stay out of this!”
“Of course not I was the one who fought not her! I fought for her! Something I know that you will never do!” I growled at him.
“What would you know about that? She is my daughter I always fight for her!”
“Really? Stop lying alcoholic bastard!” I glared at him.
“You told him didn’t you!” He grabbed her arm. “You are never going to leave the house again.”
Now I really need to break into that house regardless what everybody says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been neglecting this but you know how it is with college and work together!
xD I still love you guys for reading!<3
and comment it makes us happy!