Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

013

“Stop!” I yelled at my dad and Séance to stop fighting. “Let’s go, now.” My dad grabbed my arm and began dragging me out.

“Let her go!” Séance yelled. “Stop, Arthur please.” I begged as my dad continued to drag me out.

“You’re in a world of trouble when we get home.” He said. “Daddy I can’t hide a cast from the world.” I mumbled. He slapped me then drove to the house. His grip tightening as he rushed into the house.

“Daddy please.” He slapped me again. “I should have known you’d run your mouth.” He kicked me in the ribs as I tried to crawl away from him.

“You slept with the boy, didn't you? The one that had the nerve to fight me?” he asked. “Please stop.” I whispered. He picked me up by my shirt and hit me so hard, I tasted blood.

“Who would want you? Even your mother died to get away from you. You took away the only person that meant anything to me. I wish it was you.” He growled.

“If you hate me that much that why would you let me leave?” I asked. “There’s only one way out of this and it’s following your mother.” He said and walked away.

“Daddy?” I called, when I didn't get a reply I pulled myself up. I leaned against the wall, letting the cool surface touch my swollen cheek. I heard my dad entered the room again and I braced myself for what might happen next.

“Bye princess.” He whispered, and then the door busted open. I looked back to see the very fuzzy people coming towards me.

“Allison?” I heard Séance voice. “No, no leave. He’ll hurt you.” I said.

“You bastard.” Séance attacked him. I saw he had his two friends to back him up. “Stop, please!” I screamed but I couldn’t move, I was in some much pain.

“You little punks.” My down pulled out a gun. “No!” I screamed. I grabbed the lamp that was against the wall and swung. I gasped as I saw my dad on the floor, unconscious with a gash on his head. I stood there shocked at what I just done.

“Alli, sweetheart, put the lamp down.” I heard Séance say, I looked at the lamp and threw it down.

“Come here.” He said and I ran into his arms. “It’s ok, we’ll get through this.” He whispered.

“Joe can you go grab as much as her stuff as you can, be sure to get her backpack too. Stephan call 911, report there’s been a break in and there’s a man, who’s been injured. And both of you hurry.” Séance ordered.

“I killed him.” I whispered. “No, you just knocked him out. You aren’t strong enough to kill him.” he rubbed my back.

“I just wanted to stop him from killing you and I kill him, I murdered my father.” I cried. “You didn't kill him. Everything will ok, I promise.” He whispered.

“Got the stuff but where’s your backpack?” Joe came downstairs with a suit case. “At the door.” I said.

“Call has been made.” Stephan said. “Let’s get out of here.” Séance helped me to his car and we drove to his house.

@@@@

“Put the bags in my room guys.” Séance said as I put my arm over his shoulder and he helped me out of the car.

“What is going on?” his grandmother asked. “We went and got her.” Séance said.

“My god.” She whispered. “I know you don’t like me and don’t want me here but I just need an hour to rest please? I leave, I promise, just please?” Tears fell from my eyes.

“Take as much time you need sweetheart.” She smiled at me. “*Tan pronto ella se duerma, necesitamos hablar.” his Grandmother told him. He carried me to his room and lied me on his bed.

“She hates me.” I cried. “No, no Alli. She’s just worried.” He wiped my tears.

“Can you just stay with me till I fall asleep?” I asked. “Of course.” He got into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me and I drifted off to sleep.

@@@@

The feeling of his lips on my throat, his body pressed against mine, it was unrealistic. Indescribable. Magic. I don’t know where we were but we were together.

“Alli, baby.” He mumbled against my lips. “Séance.” I mumbled.

“Arthur, call me Arthur.” He said then attacked my collar bone with his lips. “Arthur we have to stop this. I’m not good enough for you.” I told him.

“I love you.” He whispered. “You can’t love me.” I said.

“But I do.” He kissed my jaw. “I want you, Alli.” He kissed me.

“I want to date you.” He kissed my cheek. “I want to marry you.” He kissed my lips.

“I want to have a house full of kids with you.” He kissed my stomach and I giggled. “I want to make love to you every night of my life.” He kissed my lips again and this time I moaned.

“I want you moaning and screaming my name.” he bit my neck causing me to shiver. “I want you to see stars and feel passion that you’ve never felt before.” He kissed my lips again.

“I want to make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I want to make sure no one ever hurts you again.” he whispered.

“You have to let me.” he said. “Let me make love to you.” He kissed my neck.

“Séance.” I said. “Arthur.” He whispered against my skin.

“Arthur.” I moaned. “Say yes.” He whispered.

“Arthur.” I whispered. “Say yes.” he kissed me.

“Yes.” I whispered and pulled his lip back to mine again…

I woke up sweaty and breathing hard.

“Alli? What’s wrong?” Séance Arthur asked me. “I have to go.” I said.

“No you’re not going anywhere.” He said. I was about to say something until my phone rang. “Hello?” I answered it.

“Allison Jordin?” a voice asked. “Yes?” I said.

“I’ve called to inform you there’s been a break in at your house in which you father has received a pretty serious blow to the head.” the man said. I looked at Arthur in a panic.

“Is he dead?” I asked. “No but the doctors might have to keep him heavily sedated for a while. He’s at Memorial hospital and we’d like for you to come by as soon as possible to answer some questions.” The man said.

“Okay.” I said. “Have a nice evening.” He hung up.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “They want me to come to the hospital to answer some questions. Will you
come with me?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure.” He said. “They said they had to keep him sedated so, I’m free of him for a few days. I’m gonna need a place to stay.” I said.

“Stay here.” He said. “No, no I can’t.” I said.

“Yes you can.” He argued. “Can we discuss it later?” I asked.

“Trust me, we will.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
*as soon as she falls asleep, we need to talk