Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

015

I sat down with the officer as he began to question me.

“Where were you, this afternoon?” he asked. “At my boyfriend’s house, I went there after school.” I said.

“Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your father?” he asked. “No. His friends seemed to like him.” I lied.

“Well since your father will be in here for a few days, I suggest you go home try to make a list of anything stolen to give to me, here’s my card. I also you suggest you stay at your boyfriends until your dad is out of the hospital in case there is a repeat.” He said.

“Ok, thank you.” I got up and walked out. I looked for Arthur and saw him talking to someone that seemed to be pissing him off.

“Arthur?” I called him. “Yeah baby?” he asked.

“Can we go now?” I was ready to cry. “Yes.” He grabbed my hand and we began walking to his car.

“This conversation isn’t over Arthur.” The man said. “Sure it is.” Arthur said to him angrily.

“Who was that Arturo?” I asked him. “Someone I hope that stays in the past from now on.” I decided not to press the issue.

When got back to his house his grandmother was waiting up for us.

“How did it go?” she asked. “Fine, thank you. And thank you for letting me stay here but I should be going.” I said.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Arthur said. “Arthur.” I said.

“No he’s right.” Maria said. “What?” I asked her.

“Come into the living room with me.” she said. I followed her into the living room and sat down on the couch.

“I’m not supposed to tell you this but Arturo loves you, he’s in love with you. And I don’t want to lose him.” she said. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart over the fact that Arthur loves me.

“I don’t want to lose him either and I don’t want you to lose him and if he doesn’t let me go, I fear that’s what’s gonna happen.” I whispered.

“Because I don’t want to lose him, I can’t let him lose you. I want you to stay here.” She said.

“I can’t.” I shook my head.

“I think I know a way to help you.” She said. “How?” I asked her.

“I can’t tell you right now, just in case it doesn’t work but if it does, you have to promise me you’ll stay here.” She said.

“As long as I’m not putting your family in danger, sure.” I said. “Well Arturo might not be happy about my method but in the end he’ll get what he wants.” She sighed.

“We have a spare bedroom, so you can’t stay in there and tomorrow, you, Vanya and Arturo can go get your stuff.” she smiled.

“Thank you.” I said as we walked to the stairs where Arthur was waiting. “Well?” he asked.

“I’m staying.” I smiled. “Thank god.” He hugged me.

“She’s staying in the guess bedroom, so be a gentleman and show her to her new room. Tomorrow you guys are going to go get her stuff.” she said.

“Thank you Grandma.” He hugged and kissed her then grabbed my hand and walked me to my room.

“Here’s your room, mine is right next door.” he said. “I can’t tell you how happy I am that you’re staying.” He said.

“Me too.” I smiled. “I guess I should let you get settled.” He kissed me softly.

“Good night.” He smiled and walked out. “I love you.” I whispered. I laid down on the bed and watched TV for a few minutes till I realized my bags were in his room. I walked to his room and knocked on the door and when I didn't get a respond I walked up. I heard his shower running, so I grabbed my bag but I sat there inhaling his room. I wonder what cologne he wears.

“Is something wrong Alli?” I turned around to see him in a towel and water droplets dripping down his body.

“N-no I, uh, n-needed my bag.” I blushed. “I usually don’t even wear a towel after a shower.” Blushed even deeper.

“Then, I-I-I'll leave.” I said. “Alli?” he said.

“Yes.” I never turned to look at him. He turns me to face him and kisses me again. “I love you too.” He said.

“Really?” I asked. “Yes.” He smiled.

“Goodnight.” I ran out of the room, so happy.

@@@@

First thing in the morning Arthur, Vanya and I went to my house with boxes. We cleaned out my room in no time. The last thing was my broken picture frame with a picture of me and my mom.

“What’s that?” Arthur wrapped his arms around my waist. “It was taken after my mom gave me her mood ring.” I showed him the ring on my finger.

“That’s why you have always worn that.” He said. “My dad hit me so hard I fell on the frame and broke it.” I said. Arthur grabbed the fame took the picture out and threw the frame against the wall.

“I’ll get you and new and better one. I won’t let him hurt you ever again.” he said. “I know.” I kissed him.

“You too have plenty of time to do that but this place gives me the creeps, let’s go.” Vanya said. We’re able to put the few boxes in the car and headed back to his house.

“Well I can get a job at the store with Ronda, so I can contribute to the house.” I suggested on the ride home.

“You don’t need too. I have a job, my grandmother has already paid off the house.” Arthur said.

“I still feel bad and getting a job will make me feel better. Besides, if I get a job, you don’t have to work as much and you can’t spend more time with your family.” I said.

“Yeah, Arturo, listen to the girl.” Vanya said. “I always will.” He grabbed my hand. As we walked into the house I saw Maria talking to the man from the hospital.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Arthur asked. “Watch your mouth.” She said.

“What is he doing here?” Arthur said pissed off. “I called him.” she said.

“Vanya, Alli go put the stuff upstairs.” Arthur said. “No this involves Alli too. Vanya sweetheart excuse us.” Maria said and Vanya ran upstairs.

“Did you tell him I was at the hospital?” Arthur asked. “No, came into town to talk to you but it’s a good thing he did.” She said.

“It’s never a good thing when he comes.” Arthur said. “Who is he?” I asked.

“I’m sorry my dear, where are my manners. I’m Maurice, Séance’s father.” he said.

“Why didn't you tell me?” I asked him. “Because he’s not my father, he let that right go when he left me.” Arthur said. I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

“I can see why my son has fallen for you.” Maurice smiled. “Don’t talk to her.” Arthur growled.

“I’m here to help.” Maurice said. “I don’t want or need your help.” Arthur said.

“Arturo at least here him out.” Maria said. “I came here to offer you a business proposition but your grandmother talked me out of until you finished school and I agree. Beside I found another better business deal.” He looked at me.

“What are you talking about?” Arthur asked. “I found out why you were at the hospital, clearing up an ordeal with Alli’s father. You should know he’s awake.” He told me.

“He told me everything and I must say I found this very interesting.” Maurice smiled. “What’s your point?” Arthur asked.

“Well since he was going to hunt you both down I intervened and pursued him to leave you two alone.” Maurice said.

“How?” I asked. “I offered him money, which he gladly took. You shouldn’t have any more problems from him.” Maurice said.

“Thank you,” I said. “What do you want?” Arthur asked.

“Arthur.” I nudged him. “He doesn’t do anything without wanting something in return.” Arthur said.

“He’s right but you don’t have to worry about that now son.” Maurice said. “Don’t call me that.” Arthur said.

“I guess I should go, but I will be back.” Maurice said as he left. “Forget him. Look we’re together and free of my father. We’ll be ok.” I told him.

“She’s right Arturo.” Maria said. He sighed. “You always know how to calm me down.” He smiled at me.

“I love you.” I told him. “I love you too.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
over two and half hours of ignoring homework lol