Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

016

I was waiting impatient for Alli and Grandma to come out so they can tell me. They came out and I was still impatient.
“Well?” I asked.
“I’m staying.” She smiled. “Thank god.” I hugged her.
“She’s staying in the guess bedroom, so be a gentleman and show her to her new room. Tomorrow you guys are going to go get her stuff.” Grandma said.
“Thank you Grandma.” I hugged and kissed her then grabbed Alli’s hand and walked me to the guest room.
“Here’s your room, mine is right next door.” I said smiling. “I can’t tell you how happy I am that you’re staying.”
“Me too.” She smiled. “I guess I should let you get settled.” I kissed her softly.
“Good night.” I smiled and as I was closing I heard her say ‘I love you’. I enter my room thinking how I am going to say ‘I love you too’ I mean I haven’t say that to another girl other than my sister and my grandma. I went to get a shower and suddenly I heard the door open. I quickly got out and wrap my towel on my waist. When I got out of the bathroom Alli was in my room.
“Is something wrong Alli?”
“N-no I, uh, n-needed my bag.” She blushed. “I usually don’t even wear a towel after a shower.” I tease and she blushed even darker.
“Then, I-I-I leave.” She said. “Alli?”
“Yes.”She answer but never tuning at me, I decided I do it myself and I kissed her. “I love you too.” I said.
“Really?” She asked. “Yes.” I smiled.
“Goodnight.” She ran out of the room, and I was left confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First thing in the morning Alli, Vanya and I went to Alli’s house with boxes. We cleaned out her room in no time. I saw Allie picking out something broken.

“What’s that?” I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. “After my mom gave me her mood ring.” She showed me the ring on her finger, made me wonder about something.

“That’s why you have always worn that.” I asked curious. “My dad hit me so hard I fell on the frame and broke it.” She said. I grabbed the fame took the picture out and threw the frame against the wall.

“I’ll get you and new and better one. I won’t let him hurt you ever again.” I said. “I know.” She kissed me.

“You too have plenty of time to do that but this place gives me the creeps, let’s go.” Vanya said. We’re able to put the few boxes in the car and headed back to our house.

“Well I can get a job at the store with Ronda, so I can contribute to the house.” She suggested on the ride home.

“You don’t need to. I have a job, my grandmother has already paid off the house.”

“I still feel bad and getting a job will make me feel better. Besides, if I get a job, you don’t have to work as much and you can’t spend more time with your family.” She argued.

“Yeah, Arturo, listen to the girl.” Vanya said. “I always will.” I grabbed her hand. As we walked into the house I saw Grandma talking to my father.

“What the hell is he doing here?” I asked furious. “Watch your mouth.” Grandma said.

“What is he doing here?” I asked again more furious. “I called him.” Grandma said calmly.

“Vanya, Alli go put the stuff upstairs.” I said. “No this involves Alli too. Vanya sweetheart excuse us.” Gradnma said and Vanya ran upstairs.

“Did you tell him I was at the hospital?” I asked. “No, came into town to talk to you but it’s a good thing he did.” She said.

“It’s never a good thing when he comes.” I said sarcastically. “Who is he?” Alli asked.

“I’m sorry my dear, where are my manners. I’m Maurice, Séance’s father.” ‘My father’ said.

“Why didn't you tell me?” She asked me. “Because he’s not my father, he let that right go when he left me.” I said more furious but she grabbed my hand and I try to calm down.

“I can see why my son has fallen for you.” He smiled. “Don’t talk to her.” I growled.

“I’m here to help.” He said. “I don’t want or need your help.”

“Arturo at least here him out.” Grandma said. “I came here to offer you a business proposition but your grandmother talked me out of until you finished school and I agree. Beside I found another better business deal.” He looked at Alli.

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused. “I found out why you were at the hospital, clearing up an ordeal with Alli’s father. You should know he’s awake.” He told Alli.

“He told me everything and I must say I found this very interesting.” His smile makes me sick. “What’s your point?” I asked annoyed.

“Well since he was going to hunt you both down I intervened and pursued him to leave you two alone.” He said.

“How?” Alli asked. “I offered him money, which he gladly took. You shouldn’t have any more problems from him.”

“Thank you,” Alli said. “What do you want?” I know he wants something.

“Arthur.” Alli nudged me. “He doesn’t do anything without wanting something in return.” I argued.

“He’s right but you don’t have to worry about that now son.” He said. “Don’t call me that.”

“I guess I should go, but I will be back.” Father said as he left. “Forget him. Look we’re together and free of my father. We’ll be ok.” Alli told me.

“She’s right Arturo.” Grandma said and I sighed. “You always know how to calm me down.” I smiled at her.

“I love you.” She told me. “I love you too.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Arturo get your ass up now!” I heard Vanya yelled.
“I’m not going to school today.” I yelled back.
I was getting to sleep again when I felt someone under my arms.
“Arthur please wake up I need to go to school.” I heard Alli whispered.
“But I don’t want to go to school.” I whined.
“Arthur get up baby please.” She whined back and pouted cutely.
“Okay, okay.” I chuckled.
I pecked her and got up to shower. Once I was out of the shower I got dress quickly kissed Grandma Goodbye and headed to the hell hole.
“Arthur do you think things would be the same?” Alli asked.
“No things will be better now that I have you with me.” I smiled at her as we arrived at school.
We were entering the school when all eyes were on us. I noticed Alli was shaking. “Alli relax you are with me.” She smiled at me. “I know.”
We were at her locker while she pick out her books.
“Alli!” Stephan yelled while hugging her. “Your okay! Oh my god did Arturo treat you well? Did your dad woke up? Wanna be my new best friend? Wanna go shopping?”
“Stephan leave the girl alone.” I heard Joe beside me.
“I can’t I’ve never had a girlfriend before.” Stephan whined.
“She’s not you’re girlfriend, She is my girlfriend.” I laughed and Alli cheeks were red.
“Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?!” Stephan asked me.
“Well no…”
“Then you better do it before I do.” I frowned.
“You’re gay, Stephan.”
“So? I still can get a girlfriend.”
“No, no you can’t.” Joe laughed.
“Right I’m taken.” We all laughed will Alli was red as a tomato.
“Well if it isn’t the whore and her posse.” I heard someone from behind and Stephan grabbed Alli to his side.
“What don’t you just go and leave Lizard!” Stephan hissed.
“Shut up faggot.” She hissed back.
“Alli shut your locker we are leaving for the classroom.” I said calmly.
“Awwww if isn’t Séance.” I turn and looked at Liz and just smirked. “Well if isn’t the school whore.”
“Well you slept with this school whore.”
“Well you never satisfied me enough.”
“Well you moaned my name a lot.”
“You’ve never made me cum, how sad.” I laughed and grabbed Alli’s hand and started to walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my English class with Joe since I didn’t take this class with Alli. The bell sounded thru the school and I was walking to get my girl and talking with Joe.
“Yeah Man we should …”
“Please stop.” I frowned.
“Or what your boyfriend isn’t here to save you!” I heard someone hissed and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
“What’s wrong?” Joe asked confused.
“Shhhh.”
“I would love to see Séance face after seeing his beautiful girlfriend having sex with another guy.” I was beyond mad now.
“Let go of me! Stop!” I knocked the door down.
“What are you doing with my girlfriend again!” I hissed at the joke and punched him again. “Don’t you learn!”
“Arthur please stop!” I heard Alli sobbed and I went to hugged her.
“Let’s go we are leaving.” I grabbed her hand and start walking to the car. “I’ll see you later Joe!”
“Sure Remember work at 5!”
We were walking to the car and Alli stop suddenly, I looked at her confused.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Am I really your girlfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
;) Comments