Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

017

After the period without Arthur, when the bell rung, I rushed to find him. I felt someone grab my arm, then they pushed me against the wall.

“Hey sweetie.” Taylor smiled. “Please stop.” I begged.

“Or what your boyfriend isn’t here to save you!” he yelled and began to stroke my cheek. I just shook my head vigorously. He wrapped his arms around my waist and slide his hands up my shirt.

“I would love to see Séance face after seeing his beautiful girlfriend having sex with another guy.” He said.

“Let go of me! Stop!” I yelled and pushed him away. The only man I wanted touching me is Arthur. The door flew open and Arthur stormed over to us.

“What are you doing with my girlfriend again!” he punched him. “Don’t you learn!” he can’t do this he can get into trouble.

“Arthur please stop!” I begged him. He walked up and hugged me and I tried to get a hold of myself.

“Let’s go we are leaving.” He grabbed my hand and drug me out. “I’ll see you later Joe!” he called.

“Sure Remember work at 5!” he answered back. I froze on the way to his car and he looked at me confused.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Am I really your girlfriend?” I asked him. He smiled, walked up to me, put his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. “Yes.” I whispered and we walked to his car and drove home.

@@@@

The next morning I was at my locker putting my books in my locker, trying not to smile at the thought of him.

“Well if it isn’t the cheap hoe.” I turned around to see Lizzie and Bethany glaring at me. “Hi, Lizzie, Bethany.” I mumbled.

“Listen Taylor and I are together now and if I ever catch you throwing yourself at him again, I will kill you.” She said.

“You have nothing to worry about.” I said. “What are you smiling at?” Bethany asked.

“Nothing.” I looked at the floor. “Don’t be so impressed that you got Séance. Guess he’s into sluts now.” She said.

“And he’ll never stay with you, he’ll be begging to get back with me by the end of the week.” Lizzie laughed.

“Really?” I looked up to see Arthur behind the girls. He walked up to me and kissed me, causing me to blush.

“Whatever, I don’t have time for you.” Lizzie said. “Yeah your customers are waiting.” he smiled.

“I can’t believe you dump me for her.” Lizzie said. “Really there aren’t any videos of her on YouTube fucking three guys. I heard it’s at over million hits, congratulations.” He smiled and I tried not to laugh. She stomped her foot and stormed off, her best friend rushing after her.

“My knight and shining armor.” I giggled. “Don’t let those girls talk to you like that.” He said.

“I can’t help it; I’ve never learned to stand up with myself. With my whole dad situation, I’ve just been afraid.” I said.

“You don’t have to be anymore.” He hugged me closer to his body. “So if someone hurts
you, you tell me right?” he asked and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

“Come on time for class.” He said. “But you’re always late.” I smiled.

“But your always earlier, I guess I can change for you.” He said. “You’re so sweet.” I said as we walked to class.

Finally lunch had arrived and Arthur was waiting for me outside the door but I decided to stay in Mrs. Brice’s class.

“Allison, you coming?” Arthur asked me. “Where am I going?” I asked.

“To sit with our friends for lunch.” He smiled. “I don’t have any friends.” I said.

“Well you have a boyfriend and his friends, who are now your friends by association. Stephan will be so excited.” He said.

“Oh no, I thought yesterday was just a joke. I can’t sit with you and your friends.” I said. “You can and you will.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom.

“Hey, hey, hey, enough of that.” Arthur said as we got to the spot on the field where Joe and Stephan were making out.

“Guys, will you please tell my adorably shy girlfriend that she can sit with us.” Arthur said. “Of course you can sit with us Alli. Your my girlfriend remember.” Stephan smiled.

“Thanks.” I smiled as I sat down. Arthur pulled me into his lap causing me to blush. “You really are shy.” Stephan said.

“You guys make a cute couple.” Joe said. “You guys still aren’t forgiven.” Arthur said. They both pouted.

“Forgiven for what?” I asked. “These two jackasses didn't want to tell me they were dating.” Arthur explained.

“Well you should forgive them, they’re your friends.” I said. “No.” he pouted like a child.

“For me?” I asked. “Anything for you.” He kissed me.

“Damn, just like that. We could have really used you every time we fought with Arturo.” Joe said.

“I mean we’ve tried flirting with him to but it doesn’t go as well as when you do it.” I busted out laughing. I hadn’t had this in a long time. Friends, some who loved me, the feeling of security. I needed it to stay like this forever. I needed to stay with him forever.