Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

018

“I mean we’ve tried flirting with him to but it doesn’t go as well as when you do it.” Alli busted out laughing and shook my head trying to forget Stephan flirting with me.
“Really I don’t want to repeat that” I muttered.
“Why? You know you wanted to hit this Arturo!” Stephan whined and Alli laughed even louder.
“No I did not! Now stop that my girlfriend might think I’m actually gay.” I glared at him.
“Hey! Don’t look at me like that! I love you Arty!” Stephan gave a sloppy kiss on my cheek.
“Seriously you are like a clingy sister I never want to have.” Now Joe and Alli were laughing together and Stephan was just pouting. “Hmph! That’s not true!”
“I still love you Stephan.” He smiled widely and hugged me. “Yay!”
After school I went to drop my princess and head out to work.
“Be careful Arthur and be back before 8 to do our homework together.”
“Yes, Princess. I love you.” I smiled and kissed her.
“I love you too” And with that I was off to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So what are you planning after graduation?” Joe asked curious.
“A lot. I want to go to college actually.”
“Arturo you know what I mean.”
“I want to move from this shitty place”
“I know me too, I wanna get out of this place with Stephan.”
“Since when you are gay?” I looked at him confuse.
“Since when you go weak with that girl?” I glared at him.
“I asked first.”
“Stephan told me he liked me since we met but he never wanted to tell me.”
“Go on.”
“Well I always been I just didn’t tell neither of you.”
“What? Are you serious? Do you guys think I’m homophobic?” I question him.
“No of course not! But it was hard to admit it to myself imagine me telling you.”
“Still thinking you thought I was homophobic.” I said as I clean one of the car we were finishing.
“No Arturo, well maybe a little but hey can you blame! You were dating that whore and you were blind by her.”
“Yeah I guess I’m sorry about that” I sighed. “ I was pretty stupid, I didn’t even noticed Allison before.”
“I’m guessing she is the one huh?”
“You know I’ve been thinking we should do something together.”
“I’m listening…” I explained my brilliant idea to Joe and we continue to work when the clock hit 7:50 I was getting ready to leave.
“So are you up to it?”
“Yeah we need to plan it more deeply because you might have good ideas but you don’t do details well.” And he busted laughing.
“Whatever man I’ll catch you later.” As that I was on my way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got home and open the door some small hand wrap around my neck.
“I miss you.” I smiled and hugged my girlfriend.
“I miss you more my princess.”
“I love all the cuteness but you guys need to do homework.” Grandma said looking at us. “And if you’re doing the homework in a room you better leave the door open.” She warned us.
“Okay Grandma.” I took her in my arms and started walking upstairs. “Baby I’m going to shower and then we begin the homework okay?” She nodded and gave me a peck. After I set her down, I went to my room and shower. After I finished showering I was at her door look at her. She was on her bed hair all messy and with one of my t-shirts.
“Hey.”
“Arturo you better start doing your homework.”
“I will.”
I sat down on the floor and try to do my homework but having her here I was so distracted. I kept staring at her.

“What?” She asked me. “Do you know how sexy you are?” I teased.

“Do your homework.” She smiled and went back to her homework. “But how am I supposed to focus on my work, when your laying on your bed tempting me.” I walked up to her and began kissing her neck.

“We can’t do this, we promised your grandmother.” She said. “But you’re so sexy.” I whispered on to her skin.

“Arthur.” She pushed me away but I am not giving up. “I promise to be really quite.” I smiled.

“No.” She giggled. “Just one kiss to last me until I finish my homework and maybe a long shower.” She kissed my cheek.

“Nope on the lips.” I begged. We started kissing and went on into a full make out session and boy was I getting horny as hell. I on top of her I tightened my grip on her hips. I noticed she was getting tense.

“Stop, stop please.” She begged. She clamped my hand over her mouth, with horrified looked on her face.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” She told me. “No it’s ok. I understand you might still have some scars.” I backed away from her. I’m so stupid how could I have taken this so far.

“Arthur, I…I want to be with you in that way, I’m so sorry.” She said again. “It’s fine. I don’t want to put pressure on you.” I said worried.

“Then why did you move away from me?” She asked confused. “I wanted to give you space.” I said.

“Can you kiss me again please?” She asked. “You don’t have to ask.” I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her again.

“I love you.” She told me. “I love you too.” I kissed her forehead. After finishing our homework I kissed her good night and went to my room.
I didn’t sleep that night thinking how I could make her trust me more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :D