Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

019

We were in my room doing homework, him on the floor, me on my bed and the door wide open. His grandmother’s rules. I looked up to find him staring at me.

“What?” I asked him. “Do you know how sexy you are?” he flirted.

“Do your homework.” I smiled and went back to mine. “But how am I supposed to focus on my work, when your laying on your bed tempting me.” he walked up to me and began kissing my neck.

“We can’t do this, we promised your grandmother.” I said. “But you’re so sexy.” He whispered on to my skin.

“Arthur.” I pushed him away. “I promise to be really quite.” He smiled.

“No.” I giggled. “Just one kiss to last me until I finish my homework and maybe a long shower.” I tried not to giggle as I kissed his cheek.

“Nope on the lips.” He said. I went to kiss him on the lips and found myself in a full blow make out session. He on top of me as our tongues danced together and I tried to hold back my moans. His grip on my hips tightened.

He pried my legs open after roughly leaving hickeys on my skin. Pulling my pants, I felt his hand in my underwear pushing his fingers inside me as he took of his jean and began to jack off.

“Stop, stop please.” I begged. I looked into blue eyes of my boyfriend and not the black eyes of my father. I clamped my hand over my mouth, horrified at what I just did.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” I told him. “No its ok. I understand you might still have some scars.” he backed away from me.

“Arthur, I…I want to be with you in that way, I’m so sorry.” I said again. “It’s fine. I don’t want to put pressure on you.” He said.

“Then why did you move away from me?” I asked. “I wanted to give you space.” He said.

“Can you kiss me again please?” I asked. “You don’t have to ask.” He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me again.

“I love you.” I told him. “I love you too.” He kissed my forehead. I had to make this up to him, I think I know how.

@@@@

Tonight was the night Arthur and I had the house to ourselves, I was kind of nervous. I was ready to take our relationship a step further but we never discussed it. Unlike Taylor, Arthur never pressured me, he treated me with respect. Maybe he didn't want me in that way; I mean I was with Taylor, maybe he found me disgusting after that. And I did freak out on him once, maybe he was avoiding it. We were sitting on the couch watching TV, he had his arm around me and I placed my head in the crook of his neck.

“Well I'm going to be in late and Vanya is at a sleepover. I would appreciate it if you two still stayed in your separate bedrooms.” She said.

“Yes ma’am” I said. “See you two later.” She smiled and left.

“So how about I cook us dinner?” he smiled at me. “Sure.” I said and we walked into the kitchen.

“So you wanna watch another movie?” he asked putting the dishes in the sink. “Yeah but can we watch them in your room?” I whispered.

“Y-you know just in case I fall asleep?” I said. “Sure, anything for you.” He smiled as he took my hand and we walked upstairs.

“What do you want to watch?” he went over to his stack of movies. “Doesn’t matter. I, uh, I’m gonna go get into my pajamas.” I ran to my room. I went to the draw and pulled out a lacy black bra and matching underwear. I brought it from Victoria secrets out of curiosity. This would be the first time anyone has ever seen me in it. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door as I changed and brushed my teeth and hair to calm down. I kept opening and closing my bathroom door, trying to work up the courage to go to his room. I slowly returned to his room and saw his back to me as he skipped to the main menu.

“Babe.” He called out. “I’m ready.” I mumbled. He turned around and his eyes popped out of his head.

“Wow.” He breathed. “What’s the occasion?” he asked.

“Well, we, uh, have to house to ourselves and um, I-I-I was hoping we could…this was a bad idea.” I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

“You don’t have to, I know you don’t want do this.” I mumbled. “What makes you think I don’t want to do this?” he asked.

“Because…” I said, he smiled at me. “Do you have any idea how sexy you are?” he kissed my neck.

“I-I’m not sexy.” I blushed. “I’m been thinking about this moment since the day I met you, I’m a guy it’s all I think about.” I laughed.

“I just wanna know if you’re sure?” he asked. “Yes, I…I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” He kissed me. I reached down to the bottom of his shirt to lift it up over his head. As he attached his lip back to mine, his arms that wrapped around my waist travelled up my back to unsnap my bra. I immediately cross my arms over my chest as the bra fell to the floor, he smiled and smashed his lips to mine. I eventually wrapped my arms around his neck and our chests collided. He pulled away and we were both breathing heavily.

“Up.” He whispered roughly and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He laid us down on the bed and worked on taking off his sweats of as I shimmed out of my panties.

“Oh.” I stared at his manhood shocked. “Like what you see?” he laughed as I turned bright red and looked away. He reached over to grab a condom from his bed side table and slid it on. He settled in between my legs and softly kissed me. I gasped at the shock of our initial contact.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked. “No, it’s just. I haven’t done this in a while and, uh, you’re bigger then Taylor.” I blushed.

“Nice to know.” He kissed me then continued to make love to me.

@@@@

“That was amazing” he sighed as I cuddled closer to him. “Happy you had a good time.” I smiled.

“Well we really didn't listen to my grandmother and I’d hate to kick a beautiful naked girl out of my bed after world class sex.” He kissed my forehead.

“And how many naked girls have you kicked out of your bed?” I asked him. “You’re the first girl outside my family that’s been in my room.” he smiled.

“Really?” he nodded. “But you and Lizzie were together since freshman year…” I mumbled.

“And my grandmother couldn’t stand her. She was barely let into the house let alone my room. If we did have sex it was at her house or in her car.” He said.

“Great.” I said. “But just so you know, you’re the only women I’ve ever made love too.” He kissed me.

“That does make me feel better.” I kissed his cheek and lie on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.