Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

022

“Aren’t they supposed to be here already?” I pace waiting for Ali and Stepan. After fixing everything we ran to Joe house for a quick shower and came here.
“I thought I was nervous, stop pacing you might a fucking hole there!” Joe said laughing at me.
“I’m not nervous!” I glared at him.
“Yeah right look at you, you are a wreck completely.” He was still laughing.
“Yeah well half an hour ago you were nervous because of Stephan.” I smirked and he stopped laughing. “And if I’m correct you are going to ask him to marry you.”
“Shut up asshole!” He glared at me and I started laughing.
“But seriously aren’t they supposed to be here already?” I said confused.
“Yeah they just arrived.” He smirked at me.
“Now who is the asshole!” I yelled at him.
“Shut up here they come.” When I saw Alli I didn’t recognize her. She was wearing this beautiful Red dress and her hair was all done. She took my breath away. When she spotted us, she blushed madly and try to hide her face.
“Well Brother from another mother good luck.” I smiled and walk towards the love of my life. When Stephan saw us he smirked and when he saw the guitar he grabbed Alli’s hand.
“Well I’m not much of a romantic guy but I’m pretty sure this song I practiced with Joe will describe how much we love you both…”
“I'm not a perfect person
There's many thing I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

I Grabbed her hand as she started to tear up

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you (x4)

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you”


When we finished both of them were crying and Alli hugged me tightly.
“Did you like it?” I whispered in her ear.
“I don’t deserve you.” I frowned.
“Why would you say that, Princess? You’ve change me a lot I mean I used to be the baddest boy around here and now look at me so in love I’m always doing the right thing.” She smiled at me.
“Is true we haven’t pulled a prank in so long.” Stephan whined.
“Shut up this is a beautiful moment baby don’t whine.” Joe said laughing and Stephan pouted.
“Don’t pout you might get old.” And Alli was giggling watching does two been all lovey dovey.
“Awww you guys are so cute.” And Stephan giggled at Alli. “I know right.” And he was about to kissed Joe.
“Okay let’s go eat before those two go to have sex.” And Alli blush deep red.
“It is NOT sex Arturo, is LOVE.” Stephan said emphasizing not and love.
“Whatever I am hungry and I’m not nervous anymore so let’s go eat.”
“Alli you need to calm your boyfriend and show him to be polite.”
“What Stephan I am polite enough and Alli know it right princess?” I asked Alli.
“Oh no don’t involve Alli in your discussions with Stephan.” Joe said annoyed.
“What this is not a discussion!” Stephan whined.
“Baby please is a beautiful night here and we are all together so let’s please get along.” Joe shut me a glared.
“Okay I’ll shut up don’t kill me with that look.” I winked at Alli and she giggled.
We were still discussing about a lot of things. And Alli was laughing and actually talking to Stephan and Joe. After eating I was so nervous I mean so was Joe we were both nervous. Joe was going to ask Stephan to marry him and I was going to well not ask her to marry me is to soon but give her a promise ring.
“Well Stephan let’s walk on the beach for a little while?” Joe asked Stephan.
“Alli com with me.” I said nervous.
I grabbed her hand and walk towards were everything was settled. When she looked at it her eyes watered again.
“Princess you are too beautiful to cry” I said hoping she’ll like it. “Do you like it?”
“I love it!” And she hugged me tightly. “I really don’t deserve you.” She whispered again and I sighed.
“Princess you deserve this and much more to be honest you are too good for me, I used to do a lot of bad things and now you really change me and I really don’t want to lose you for anything in the world. And even if you fall in love with someone else and leave me I will still love you because you my first true love and nobody will change that. I am the one that doesn’t deserve you and I want you to understand that nothing will come between us.” I said and she was whimpering in my arms.
“Do you really mean all of it?” She whispered.
“Of course I do I love you.” I kissed her temple.
“You’re the best thing that ever happened to me and I really don’t want to let you go Arthur. I’ve been in love with you since the 7th grade and even thought I was with Taylor I could never forget you. You are my first love and only love and I don’t think I will fall for someone else other than you.” I smiled at this and kneeled in front of her. I grabbed her hand.
“I am never expected falling in love so fast with someone and loving someone is just a little short of time. I want you to let everyone know that you are mine and you are my only true love. I want to spend every time together, every memory share together, every happiness and every sadness, have my kids with you and be a grandfather with you, have problems, take decisions, have fights, buy your milk and here you complain about how ugly I look today which I doubt because I will remind you every day that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, and most important make love to you every night and make you feel the love I have for you. I don’t believe in marriage but I do believe if were promise each other just to be with one another we can think of marriage later.” She was crying so much and with a smiled on her face.
“Allison Jordin would you promise to be with me until there’s nothing left?” I asked with hope in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys this is it updates that were deleted! :D Enjoy<3