Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

023

Tears just wouldn’t stop falling as I smiled. I looked into his crystal clear blue eye and nodded my head.

“Yes, yes. I promise.” I whispered. He opened the box and showed me the most beautiful promise ring I’ve ever seen. He slipped it on my finger then placed his hands on my face and kissed me.

“I love you so much, it takes my breath away.” I told him. “I will never leave you for anyone else. You might leave me though.” I joked.

“There is no one in the universe who could have changed me or who could love me more then you.” He said.

“I will never get over the fact that you love me so much.” I told him. “You still don’t think you deserve me?” he asked.

“A little, how can I not?” I stepped away from him. “I mean, I haven’t had a lot of good things happen to me in my life. My mom died, my dad’s abuse, Taylor using me. To think about how the man I’ve always wanted now wants me is hard to believe.” I said.

“Believe it.” He kissed my lips real quick. “Can you do me a favor?” he asked.

“Anything.” I told him. “I don’t ever want you to think that you’re not good enough for me again.” He said.

“What?” I asked. “I want you to think of yourself as my equal, my love, my princess.” He stroked my cheek.

“I’ll try.” I said. “No you will because it’s nothing but true.” He smiled.

“But you have to make me a promise in return.” I told him. “Anything.” He smiled.

“You must never think that you’re not good enough for me. That fact the you love me this much and I love you even more is proof that we deserve each other.” I smiled.

“Ok but there is one thing I don’t agree with.” He said. “What’s that?” I asked.

“I love you more.” He smiled. “Seal it with a kiss?” I asked.

“I can think of a better way.” He kissed me with so much passion I thought I would explode. We slowly sat down in the blanket and continued making out.

“What about Stephan and Joe?” I asked as he kissed my neck. “Trust me, they aren’t worried about us.” He moved back up to my lips. I love the way he big hands caressed my body, groping for the zipper on the dress.

“Babe, it’s on the side.” I laughed. “Oh.” He went back to kissing me and pushed down my zipper. I went to take the straps off but he stopped me.

“No, let me take care of you. Let me make love to you.” I smiled and kissed him. His hand slowly pushed down my dress and I take pleasure in unbuttoning his shirt even though he told me not to do anything.

“You’re supposed to sit back and enjoy being pampered.” He said taking his shirt the rest of the way off.

“But I want you naked.” I blushed. “My wish is your command.” He began to take off his jeans and I bit my lip in anticipation. I smiled at him in his boxers and brought his lips to mine. I felt his hand rub the sides of my body until he reached my back and took off my bra.

He placed his lips along my collarbone, across my chest and down my torso, until he reached the top of my panties. I had a slight intake of breath as he began to pull them down, then walked his fingers back up my skin until they entangled themselves in my hair.

“Do you have protection?” I whispered. “Yes.” He kissed my forehead. He reached into his bag and pulled out a condom. After he put it on he kissed me.

“Make love to me.” I whispered against his lips.

@@@@

We stayed snuggled up in a blanket after one of the best nights of my life.

“This is our second time making love.” He kissed the top of my head. “Yeah, no chance of your sister or your grandmother walking in on us now.” I laughed.

“Sorry about that.” He said. “I just feel bad that you took all the blame.” I told him.

“I don’t mind.” He said. “I do, I hate that your grandmother is mad at you for something that was my fault.” I said.

“Last time I checked it takes two.” He laughed. “But I did seduce you.” I blushed.

“That needs to happen more often.” His grip around me tighten. “Don’t worry about me and my grandmother. I promise nothing we ever do will piss her off that much.” He said.

“I love your family.” I said. “They’re your family too.” He said. I placed a kiss over his heart.

“Thank you but you missed my lips.” He pouted, I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.