Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

027

We walked into school the next day hand in hand, ready to tell our friends our news. We met Stephan and Joe by their lockers.

“Guys, we’ve decided to get married during the summer before we go to college.” Stephan announced.

“That’s great.” I smiled. “I love this man so much.” Stephan kissed Joe.

“Well I hope they make maternity bridesmaid dresses.” I laughed. “What?” Joe asked.

“We’re having a baby.” Arturo smiled. “Oh my god, are you serious?” Stephan shouted as he hugged me.

“Congratulations.” Joe hugged Arturo. “You're gonna be the prettiest maid of honor ever.” Stephan said.

“I’ll be the biggest.” I smiled. “Nonsense, well get you the perfect dress that will show off that your pregnant not fat and show off the huge boobs your gonna get.” I blushed at that last part.

“We have so much to plan. My wedding, your baby shower, the arrival of my niece or nephew, ugh, I’m gonna be so overwhelmed.” Stephan said.

“You don’t have to do it all.” I told him. “But I want to, I’m best under pressure.” He winked.

“Well I’ll be your assistance.” I told him. “If no one has mention it before this is gonna be a long year.” Joe smiled.

“Or at least nine months.” Arturo rubbed my stomach. “When is the baby due?” Joe asked.

“We don’t know. We have a doctor’s appointment after school.” I said excited. “What about school?” Joe asked.

“Well we’ll see if I’ll be able to graduate on time depending on when I’m due.” I said. “My friend Ronda offer to help babysit while we attend classes at college.” I said.

“So did my grandmother, we’ll be fine.” Arturo smiled. “Great at lunch we celebrate but tomorrow we plan.” Stephan said.

@@@@

We waited in the examination room for the doctor to come and see us. I was a nervous wreck but Arturo was right by my side at all times.

“How are you feeling?” I asked him. “Excited why?” he asked.

“Well with what happened with your sister and mom, then I spring a baby on you. I didn’t know if you were ok or just putting up a brave front for me.” I said.

"I can’t wait for us to be a family." he said. "We still have time to correct this." I said.

"You correct mistakes, this child...our child...is not a mistake." he placed his hand on my stomach and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I smiled. I love you too. And you too." he kissed my stomach.

"Isn’t that sweet." the doctor stepped in. "Hi I'm Dr. Jones and your Allison Jordin?" she asked.

"Alli please and this is my boyfriend Séance." I smiled at him. "Are you the father?" she asked.

"Yeah." he said. "You excited?" she asked.

"I can’t wait to meet the life we created." he made me want to cry. "We'll your test result do conclude that you are pregnant and we're gonna an ultrasound to check on the little baby." she said.

"We're gonna have to do it transvaginally since you’re so early into your pregnancy. So just relax." I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"And here's your baby." I looked at the little spot on the screen and was overcome with emotion. That’s a human life I’m carrying. I never thought I'd have children but here I am about to be a mom.

"You're a good six weeks into your pregnancy. Would you like a photo?" she asked.

"Yeah can we have more than one?" I asked. "Sure how many would you like?" she asked.

"One for us of course." I smiled. "And my grandmother." he smiled.

"Should we mail one to your sister?" I asked him. "Great idea." he said.

"And Stephan and Joe" I said. "So 4." he said. She began printing them

"No problem, I’ll get your prescription for prenatal vitamins and I want to see you in 4 week." she smiled and handed us the pictures of our baby.

"Looks like his mother." Arthur joked. "Thanks." I laughed.