Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

032

After Alli fell asleep I went downstairs to think I know is late but is been hit after hit and I really need to decide what is best for my family. I was outside when I saw a figure.
“Who is there?” I frowned.
“Calm yourself boy is me.”
“Oh it’s you…” I hissed. “What do you want?” I glared.
“To talk about stuff, to catch up and to apologize in the process.”
“What do you really want dad?”
“Is been a long since you call me that huh?” I could hear him smiled and it made me smile a little too.
“Yeah…” I sighed and sit beside him “Why did you left me?”
“I couldn’t handle it, your mother leaving me for more money, you were broken hearted, I was broken hearted, even mom was and I just couldn’t.” I shook my head.
“You know you weren’t going to do it alone right?”
“Yeah but I was stupid you know” We laughed. “I just want my son back.”
“No you want me to take the family business.”
“Not even for that boy not even for that.” I smiled “But that will be a bonus.” We laughed again.
“Can you even tell me what the family business is?”
“Not yet bambino, not yet.”
“Italian wanna be.” He chuckled.
“So how are mom and your girlfriend?”
“Well grandma is still grandma and Alli is great and…” I chuckled more to myself.
“And what?” He asked confused.
“Pregnant.”
“Aye boy same stupidity like your father!” We laughed.
“Apparently.”
“I just hope you don’t do that same mistake like me if she leaves.” I smiled.
“I won’t because I know she won’t leave me dad.”
“Boy you better go inside and get some sleep.”
“Jeeeez came back into my life and already sending to go to bed.” I laughed. “But before I go can I ask a favor?”
“Anything for my son” I smiled.
“Eliza you know used to be the love of your life, had a daughter and she just got rape by his father.”
“Who do you want me to kill first?”
“No, no killing dad c’mon.” I smiled. “How about a big scare and a message to my sweet mother.”
“What’s the message?”
“Stay away.”
“Will do boy.”
“Okay old man, I’m going to sleep now I’ll see you soon.”
“Before you go I want you to meet the rest of our family and my wife so I will send you the plane tickets to go up there.”
“Don’t you think is too soon?”
“Boy I want everybody to meet you plus I want to meet my soon to be daughter in law and my mother okay?”
“Will do old man, don’t worry about the plane tickets just send us cars and get us up there because my girlfriend is pregnant okay?”
“Okay how many?”
“9”
“Stephan and who?”
“Joe?”
“Is he trustable?”
“Joe is Stephan’s boyfriend”
“That trustable?”
“Do you think he would be near me or him?”
“True.”
“And the other three?”
“Alli’s family and yes she is trustable.” I smiled. “We’ll see yah old man.”
“See yah son.”
I got back inside and Alli was pouting at me.
“I didn’t feel your warmth and I got scare that you left and never came back.” I went to her and hugged her protectively.
“Baby I’m never letting you go okay?” I pecked her and went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were half way the day of school and we were having lunch at the same spot. Alli and Stephan were over there planning everything and I was talking to Joe.
“I talked to my dad last night.”
“Did you tell Alli that?”
“No I just want to ask you something okay?”
“Anything man but why didn’t you tell her?”
“Alli and Stephan are girls literally” Joe laughed at that comment. “I know for a fact that the family business is not something pretty but I have to be involved in it and I don’t want neither of them involve because you know I don’t, women are very respect in my family and so are friend that I can trust.” Joe nodded at that. “I know you will be by my side every step of the way so I want you guys to move with me when I move?”
“There’s nothing holding me back and you know it unless Stephan says no which I highly doubt.” I nodded.
“Things might get rough but I will make sure Stephan is safe and gets everything he wants.” Joe nodded this time.
“I’m in.”
“Good I don’t know what I do without you man!”
“Wow that sounded like you want my boyfriend.” Alli giggled at that.
“Shut up Stephan.”
“I love you Arturo!” Stephan screamed.
“Shut up!” They all laughed at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I went to work and told Joe and told Alli to invite Rhonda to be at my home tonight at 9pm.
“So you brought us here?” Stephan said impatient.
“Stephan can you calm your ass?” Rhonda, Alli, Grandma and Vanya glared at me and I sighed. “Sorry not cursing in front of the children.”
“Yesterday I talked to my dad.” Grandma gasped. “Grandma relax we didn’t killed each other.” I smiled.
“No is not that is the ‘I talked to my dad.’ So easily.” I laughed.
“Yeah I know. Anyways he decided to invite us to meet the family and his wife, and since I told him yes, I needed everyone here to actually make the decision together as a family and I’m pretty sure this won’t the last one.”
“Woah you said yes?” Stephan asked surprised.
“Yeah.” I smiled.
“You grown so much this past months Arturo” Grandma smiled. “Now I am preparing some cocoa and crackers anyone wants some?” Everyone nodded. “The little ones can come with me.” Grandma said and went to kitchen with Vanya and Rhonda’s kids.
“Now are we going or not?” I asked.
“Wait what do I have to do with all of this?” Rhonda asked.
“Well Alli loves you and you care for her you are a part of this family.” I looked at Alli and smiled. “Okay let me make this right, Rhonda would you like to be a part of this family?”
“Only if Alli wants to?” I smiled at Alli.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am baaaaaaaaaaack! :D