Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

033

I sat in Arthur’s room as he got ready for bed just smiling at him. “What?” he laughed.

“You inviting Ronda and her kids into our family, that was so sweet.” I told him. “Of course, she’s been there since your mom died. She was there to protect you when I was too stupid to even notice the greatest thing that will ever happen to me was right in front of my face.” He sighed.

“Baby, you’ve done more than enough to make up for not noticing me. Besides I wasn’t worth noticing.” I told him.

“You don’t see what I see, you are everything to me. You’re the mother of my child.” He said. “You are so wonderful.” I smiled.

“What if you’re family doesn’t like me? What if they think I’m just a slut because I’m pregnant?” I asked.

“Calm down, you’re scaring the baby.” He laughed. “And they’ll love you; everyone loves you once they meet you. I did.” He smiled.

“You’re bias.” I told him. “You’re beautiful.” He said.

“Stop making me not worry.” I tried not to smile. “Ronda is coming back over tomorrow to go through some baby stuff she has with your grandma and me.” I told him.

“Alright make sure you get started packing to, when I get home, I’ll help you with the rest.” He said.

“Baby no, you need to relax. You do some much to support us.” I said. “Let’s go to bed.” I crawled in bed with him and fell asleep.

@@@@

“There are so many boxes to go through.” I sighed. “Yep but I don’t you’ll have to buy anything for your child for a while.” Ronda smiled.

“I bet you can’t wait to find out what you’re having?” Ronda asked. “I am excited.” I smiled.

“We have plenty of neutral colored clothes until we find out what you’re having.” Maria said. “Do you want one sex more than the other?” Maria asked.

“I want a boy, is that bad?” I asked. “No. A lot of people won’t admit that they want one sex more than the other, it doesn’t make you a bad person.” Ronda said.

“Would you love it if it were a girl?” Maria asked. “Of course, it’s my child.” I said.

“See you’ll be fine.” Maria winked. “But I want a boy for Arthur. He’s surrounded by girls all the time, Maria, me, his sister, all the groupies at school. He gets to hang out with his friends when he’s not too busy with school, work; me or when they’re not pawing at each other. I think he’s like a son, give him a chance to be the kind of father his dad wasn’t.” I smiled.

“That’s so sweet to think of what would make Arthur happy. No wonder he loves you so much.” Maria said.

“I can’t believe you’re having a baby. You are a baby.” Ronda complained. “Were being safe but somehow I ended up pregnant. I don’t regret it; I just hope he doesn’t either.” I said.

“He won’t, he’s more excited than ever that you’re the mother of his child. You’ve should have seen him talk about you guys first date, I’d never seen him smile like that and he kept me up all night repeating how wonderful and smart and sweet you were and hell must have frozen over because you agreed to go out with him.” Maria laughed.

“She’s always been in love with him. I remember a young girl walking into my store with the cutest 'I have a crush' look on her face. I swear she was in love at that age too, everyday she’d run in with a new story about Séance, like he borrowed a pencil or gave her a valentine. No smile was greater than the day he asked her out.” Ronda said.

"They still look at each other like that." Maria said. "We're in love." I blushed.

"Oh well, I have a stroller you can use. It has the detachable seat and the car seat set up."
Ronda said.

"And we have a crib in to attic. We can ask Arturo and Joe to help fix it up." Maria said.

"Ugh more work." Arturo walked into the house and I ran up and kissed him. "You don’t have to do it now and I’ll help you." I told him.

"No you will not, I don’t mind." he kissed my cheek. "Well how about I get you something to eat?" I asked.

"Thank you princess." he kissed me and I ran off to the kitchen to heat him up some food. "So this is what we have so far?" he asked as I returned with his food.

"Yep, of course we'll get more when we find out our baby's gender." I told him. I rubbed his shoulders while he ate.

“Well I gotta get home and help my little ones pack. See you guys later.” Ronda hugged all of us and left.

“Have you packed?” Arturo asked me. “Yeah and after you’re done, I’ll help you.” I told him.

“I’m fine, Vanya…” “Is already packed, Alli helped me.” she walked downstairs.

“So I’ll help you pack, then I’ll help you with your homework, then I’ll run you a
bath…” “Why are you treating me like I’m the pregnant one.” he laughed.

“I want you to relax. You have so much on your plate…” “Alli sweetie, I’m fine. I promise. I need you to relax.” He smiled.

“Ok. A long weekend is coming up so we can meet your family, I’ll relax.” I took a deep breath.

“Thank you.” He kissed me then went to put his plate in the sink.